BONUS CHAPTER - PART 4 (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

"Don't be stingy with the compliments~!" Sora giggled, pulling away to admire her best friend. Seokjin chuckled with a weak smile as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"You left without informing me! I was hurt!" Jimin shrieked, suddenly racing inside the room to confront Jang Sora. She pouted again- but was caught off guard when Park Jimin yanked her into a crushing hug.

"I'm sorry!" Sora laughed while patting Jimin's back until he pulled away with a playful glare.

"You're so light~!" Jimin whined as he held her hands to inspect her petite body proportion. Jungkook cleared his throat after blinking out of his thoughts and stepped forward to join the crowd... until Jang Sora averted her gorgeous eyes to him.

"It's nice to see you again. I didn't get to return your notes," Jungkook greeted her.

"It's a bit too late," Sora chuckled. Jungkook paused, unexpectedly hypnotized by her enchanting smile. He blinked again and cleared his throat awkwardly before shifting his gaze away to find Kang Minah glaring at him from the couch by the window.

"You entered the advanced placement course so effortlessly~! It's expected!" Namjoon praised the supreme alpha, casually joining the conversation as he stood with his hands in his pocket. Sora glanced at Namjoon's handsome face and covered her lips shyly, blushing a little.

"She was always the top student back in high school! And she will be our future supreme alpha! She'll always be the best!" Hoseok agreed. Kim Seokjin smiled at Sora's unchanging habit of flushing red whenever she's praised by the alphas. He was beyond elated to see her.

And on the other side of the room... Gae Haerim... kept her bitter stare on the supreme alpha... who had stolen the spotlight all for herself.

The Tower

The mirrored elevator door slid open on the top private floor of a corporate building to reveal a secretary and two assistants, who stood sternly before the compartment to await the supreme alpha's arrival. They immediately lowered their heads as Jang Sora stepped into the private lobby with a leather bag strapped over her shoulder in her fitted crystal heels.

Jang Sora nodded at the employees to acknowledge their courtesy until the secretary invited her forward and they quickly led her toward the solid black door, leading to the private meeting room. Click... Clack... Click... Clack...

The supreme alpha steadily strode toward the room in her medium sparkly heels as the secretary held the door open for her... until she entered the muted space with her dull gaze on the crowd of men and women, seated around the extensive meeting table.

Shuffles. Shuffles.

Every soul within the room instantly rose to their feet, fearfully turning in her direction and lowering their heads at the supreme alpha as she stood in the doorway with the secretary and assistants. Jang Sora remained hushed as she inspected the nervous-looking figures and finally stepped forward to approach the empty leather armchair at the end of the room with a view of the evening city.

The board of directors nervously peeked at her intimidating presence as she carefully settled at the desk and redirected her sharp gaze to the only soul, who remained seated at the opposite end of the meeting table. The man did not rise to greet her. Jang Sora fixed her gaze on the direct reflection of her darkness as the man sat with his hands clasped over the polished wooden desk, keeping his stern pupils glued on her.

Kim Taehyung.

Jang Sora lifted her index finger to signal the men and women within the room, permitting them to ease their bodies. They quickly settled back onto the chairs with their attentive gaze on her as she stared straight at the rude man, seated across from her with a stern look. Silence. The atmosphere grew tense as the supreme alpha death stared the the man until the executive directors grew super uneasy with her unyielding gaze. They glanced back and forth between the two alphas to witness the intense eye contact between... Jang Sora... and... Kim Taehyung.

ALPHA | BTS FANFICTIONOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara