Alpha - Our Love Story - Chapter 70

Third Person POV

The mega corporation's lobby scuttled with the standby employees and guards as they hustled back and forth to prepare for the founder's arrival at their annual general meeting ceremony. The head secretary signaled the assistants to step aside once the leading directors and executives strode forward in formal attires to await by the opened glass entrance until a luxurious black van pulled up on the driveway, causing the guards to stiffen in place.

The employed men and women of all levels immediately patted their formal attire with their attentive gaze trained on the car door in anticipation as a guard strode forward to slide open the door... and out came... the corporation's founder.

Kim Taehyung confidently stepped into the opening in his neat fitted tuxedo, brushed back black hair with a golden lapel pin worn above his left suit jacket pocket. A glimpse of the alpha's bravery scars could be seen just... above his white collars, fitted neatly around his muscular neckan imperfection adored by his beloved wife. 

The man puffed out his chest with pride as he stood in his polished Oxford shoes with his arm extended for his wife's hand until the first lady gracefully stepped through the van's door with a young baby girl on her hips. A direct clone of the mother. Jang Sora smiled at the tense crowd by the door as she stepped into the opening in a formal off-shoulder rose gold gown to match her daughter's thin strapped mini-size dress. The founder carefully stabilized his wife as she carried his young daughter, who glanced at the crowd with an uneasy expression in her wavy pigtails.

"Annyeonghaseyo~! Kim Kanghoon and Kim Woojin!" The twins shrieked, energetically hopping off the van in their matching black suits, causing the crowd to gasp at the sight of their adorable bunny teeth and sparkly doe eyes. The duo cutely bowed at staff with their hands clasped over their plump belly.

The crowd immediately lowered their head at the twins in response as they grinned proudly to show off their LED glasses... flashing a mixture of rainbow colors. The secretary pursed his lips and glanced at Taehyung again as the alpha reached inside the van to retrieve a younger boy, who appeared last... turning paler by the second once his eyes landed on the strangers by the entrance.

"Be on your best behavior," Sora patted the twin's shoulders. The identical duo cheekily beamed at the crowd until the employees were hypnotized by the blinking lights from the mini glasses. Kim Taehyung carefully adjusted Jae Beom against his hips, who quickly hugged his stepfather's neck and lowered his head to avoid looking at the intimidating crowd.

"Kaja," Taehyung smiled, tenderly sparing his hand to hold his wife's waist as she carried Kim Hajin on her hips. The twins grinned cutely and skipped forward with their glowing glasses until the crowd lowered their heads to welcome the founder and his spouse.

Kim Taehyung nodded at his people to acknowledge their courtesy while guiding his wife through the lobby to enter the private elevator and took his family up to his private office. Jae Beom eventually lifted his head to scan the curious gazes of keen-looking staff before lowering his face again to snuggle against Taehyung's neck with a timid frown.

The father gently patted his stepson's back to comfort him as the twins shrieked at their silly reflection on the glass compartment wall, funnily pointing at each other as their glasses flickered with random colors. The supreme alphas failed to confiscate the glasses from the mischievous duo earlier during the car ride to the operation, so they compromised. The twins promised to avoid trouble, only if they were allowed to flaunt their cool glasses. The elevator door finally sealed closed from the employees... and the couple eventually ascended to the reserved floor with their children.