Alpha - The Untamed - Chapter 48

Third Person POV

Jae Yangcha brightly chuckled with his usual enchanting beam as he stood in the private airport lounge to embrace his elderly grandparents. The alpha had visited them for the first time after he rose from the dead. He had left Korea for a week to visit his relatives to assure them of his well-being, and it was time to return home after the brief trip abroad due to his wife's labor schedule. He had to return to her.

"Make sure to call us after your wife gives birth, okay?" The elderly harabeoji patted Yangcha's shoulder.

"Of course. My wife will probably give birth in a week," Yangcha nodded while holding his grandmother's wrinkled hands.

"You rascal~! You better take care of her~! I wish we could visit in person... to bless her and your baby," Halmeoni whined cutely. Yangcha chuckled as he massaged his grandmother's shoulders. He couldn't bring his family back to Korea without the risk of being targeted by the society, so they're forced to reside abroad, away from the council's influence.

"Hopefully, we can visit with our baby once they're older. Please wait for us," Yangcha consoled his restless grandmother as she pouted and cupped his cheeks to examine his radiating smile. The alpha's cheeks were firm again, and his pupils were bright as always. His healthy relationship has healed his soul and body with his wife's endless nurturing and affection.

"Thank you for returning to us~ Aigo~! I can't believe you're a father now~!" She pinched his cheeks. Yangcha chuckled and turned to smile at his grandfather.

"You can send your baby to us if the society is unstable," The man worriedly stared at his grandchild.

"That's unnecessary. I'll take care of my wife and our baby," Yangcha assured, slightly shaking his head. The grandson chatted with his grandparents at the waiting lounge until his flight arrived. He finally bid farewell to the old souls before leaving the lounge and boarded the plane after his heartfelt interaction with his grandparents.

A moment later.

Jae Yangcha quietly ate his steak with a glass of champagne in his first-class seat on the airplane by the window. He smiled while scrolling through his wife's updated picture and finally texted her back, but weirdly... she didn't respond to him. He sighed and slipped his phone inside his pocket before glancing out the flight's window to stare at the complete darkness as he soared over the sea and glanced at the dim starlights with a slight smile. It reminded him so much of his wife— a twinkling light in his life.

"May I...?" A beautiful flight attendant reached for his empty plate.

"Thank you," Yangcha smiled as she lifted his plate, weakly smiled at him, and left the cubicle.

Yangcha drew out his laptop to work on his tasks until the airplane dimmed its light so the other passengers could properly rest during their prolonged journey. The alpha pulled on his filter glasses and quietly typed on his device until he had the urge to use the restroom, so he placed his laptop aside and got up to use the private bathroom, finally striding out in his suit after he rinsed his hands clean.

"Oh-!" The same flight attendant gasped when he suddenly bumped into her. Yangcha unconsciously grabbed her waist to stabilize her weight.

"Sorry," He mumbled. 

The woman flushed red as she stared at his captivating visual before lowering her head in embarrassment. Yangcha released her waist and strode back to his seat without another glance. The alpha extended his legs over the stool and leaned back until he noticed the flight attendant approaching him again.

ALPHA | BTS FANFICTIONजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें