Alpha - Wild Card - Chapter 25

Flashback: Bloody Rain Coat

Third Person POV

The principal's office walls securely contained the confidential conversations within the room as the investigation chief spoke with his people regarding the physical evidence they collected from the rooftop opening. Taehyung stood beside a policeman with his arms crossed over his chest as the man carefully sealed the bloody raincoat to prevent unwanted contamination.

"Why were you on the rooftop with the supreme alpha?" The principal asked Kim Seokjin, who was standing beside the wooden desk.

"I was there to have lunch and she was there to take a breather," Seokjin clarified his presence on the vacant rooftop with his ex-lover. Taehyung sorely eyed his fellow president in irritation.

"We'll analyze the blood samples on the coat and update the school on the outcome," The investigation chief nodded at the principal's weary expression as the man sat with his hand pressed against his wrinkled forehead.

"-You're not allowed- Sir-"

"Noona! Let me see- Sora noona!-" Taehyung turned towards the door when it suddenly swung open and someone came rushing inside... but was held back by a policeman. Taehyung frowned as Yangcha frantically shoved the man aside with a pale expression.

"Yangcha? What are you doing here? I told you to stay home," Seokjin stared at the alpha in bewilderment.

"I heard the news! Is noona alright?!- D-Did they catch the culprit?- AH!" Yangcha stubbornly pushed the policeman's arms off his shoulder and tried to step forward but gasped in shock when Taehyung roughly grabbed his collar and dragged him out o...

"I heard the news! Is noona alright?!- D-Did they catch the culprit?- AH!" Yangcha stubbornly pushed the policeman's arms off his shoulder and tried to step forward but gasped in shock when Taehyung roughly grabbed his collar and dragged him out of the room.

"How dare you show up to school?!" Taehyung gritted, angrily thrusting the young alpha backward, sending him colliding into the wall.

"I'm worried about noona-"

"If you're so worried about her- Then don't let her see your face again!" Taehyung snapped, fuming angrily at the alpha. Yangcha panted under his breath as he observed Taehyung's grimace with a restless expression.