Greatest Ending

Night of the Living Dummy: Part 2: Ep 9Long chapter ahead :p___________________________________

Long chapter ahead :p
___________________________________

Bratt listens to a podcast in his car. "Ideas are often depicted as a light bulb coming on. Why? Because true creation comes from darkness." He eats while he drives down a road, listening intently to what the podcast says.

"You can't create unless you allow yourself to sit in that darkness. The blackness, the nothingness, that we have before the big idea, the perfect twist. This darkness is where imagination was born." Bratt nods his head, "Is it scary? "
Bratt laughs cynically, "Of course. It's like I always say, 'Every great story has a beginning, a middle, and a twist.' So, you out there listening..." Bratt mumbles to himself, "What are you willing to do? "

"That's great advice. All I need is a twist. And a light bulb." Bratt laughs to himself. He spots a road sign reading MT Seymore 20. He gasps, recalling Slappy being thrown off the cliff. He chuckles, "That would be a twist." His smile fades, "That would be a twist."

He shines a flashlight in the forest. "What are you doing out here, Nathan? You gotta have your head examined." He laughs, "I mean... you gotta be the world's biggest..." The beam of light from his flashlight shines on a head of hair on the ground.

"...dummy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's daytime in Seattle. Isabella, Isaiah, James, and Camilla stayed behind while Margot and Lucas went to a donut shop.

"So what happened while Isabella and I got gelato yesterday?" Camilla looked up from her phone, shaking her head. "Uh... Lucas and I talked... and I think I helped him a little bit." James narrowed his eyes, nodding along.

"What?" Cam raised her eyebrows. "Nothing... nothing at all." She scoffed before looking back at her phone.

Papá

Morning Papá, I hope you're not missing me too much. 🙃

Morning Mija, everything's fine. Remember to send me pictures.

Camilla had been sending pictures to her father all day. She just wanted to make sure he was okay. Her head was hurting, but she didn't think much of it.

She sighed, getting lost on her phone. "You okay?" She looked up and saw Isaiah. "Yeah, I just don't feel good." She gave a small smile, "Maybe it was the gelato." He jokes.

"Yeah... maybe..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Biddle house, Bratt sets a bag filled with Slappy's parts on his desk. He wrings his hands, stepping back from his desk. He paces while staring at the bag. He stops and stares at the bag as the firelight flickers on his face.