Least I'm Alive

You Can't Scare Me Ep:8______________________________

______________________________

The group was still stuck in the scrapbook. Camilla had left in hopes of catching up to Nora and Biddle. Which meant it was up to Bratt. After getting punched by Lucas, Bratt took control of his body.

"You don't have to hit so hard!... Can't even hear me." Bratt was back in the car in hopes of saving the group. "Thank you, Lucas." He turned the passenger seat and saw the scrapbook. He picked it up and opened it, only for his hands to close it again. Bratts didn't seem to have full control of his body. Bartt looked up to the review mirror and saw Harold's eyes,

"Let go! Let go of it, you dork." Bratt kept a grip on the book, "Oh, you think I'm a dork?" Harold agreed with the statement. "Well, at least I'm alive!" Bratt realized the window was open and threw the book out of the car into a puddle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The setting around them started changing as the group waited for Bratt to help them. Water dripped around them, "Guys. What's going on?" They all looked around, seeing more water drip before the ground below them opened, and they fell to a different part of the book.

"Okay, I think the scrapbook must have gotten wet or something. I think we're on a different page now. This is bad... This is really, really bad." Margot started to look around the new environment, and the rest followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Bratt stepped out of his car, one of his hands would not let go of the handle. "Let-- Let me go!" He tried reaching for the book, but it was too far. "Get out of me." His body shook, "You get out of you." His body shook again, and Bratt was back in control, "What does that even mean?" He kept trying to pull his hand away, but Harold wouldn't let go, "Oh, I'm gonna regret this." Bratt bit his hand, and Harold let go, causing Bratt to fall to the ground. That didn't stop Harold as he started pulling Bratt's hair, doing everything to keep Bratt away from the scrapbook.

Bratt had managed to trap his right hand between his legs, which meant that Biddle had no control. "Not so tough anymore without your precious right hand, are you?"

~~~~~~~~~~

The group watched as the wall around them melted into paper. "Hey, in case I never see you guys again, you're my best friend." James looked at his friends, "I'm really sorry for saying vile things about you guys online,"

"I've been a very lucky person." Margot looked ready to cry, "I used one of your dad's washcloths as toilet paper." Isaiah turned to Margot, "Hey, Margot?" The floor once again broke, and they ended up in another room.