A Pretty Face

The Haunted Mask Ep:2

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Haunted Mask Ep:2

____________________________

"You know sometimes I wonder why we're even friends." Cam looks up from the book she's reading to see Lucas standing above her. "Just friends Lucas, I'm hurt." She pouts and puts a hand on her chest like she's wounded. Lucas laughs and sits down next to her, "Best friend, you know that."

And bumps his shoulder against hers, she laughs and nods her head, "How've you been by the way? After the whole-" Lucas puts a hand on his head and fakes fainting making Camilla laugh. "I'm okay, the headaches disappeared so.. I'll be fine."
Cam smiles at him and he smiles back, they hear a drone being flown across the field, Lucas looking at the drone and Cam looking at Isabella who's flying it. "I've always wondered if that could hold my weight." Cam looks over at Lucas and sees a smug smile on his face. Before she can say anything she hears her name being called.

"Cam, hey can I talk to you for a sec?"

Camilla looks at Isaiah and nods her head, turning back to Lucas she points at him, "Don't do anything that'll get you killed Lucas, please?" Lucas nods his head still smiling.
Cam shakes her head and goes over to Isaiah. "What's up Isaiah?" Isaiah walks with her around the field. "Okay so I was thinking of having a look at the video footage of the game that night. But I don't know who to ask." Cam looks at him, smile on her face and turns to look across the field to see Isabella, "I just might, come on." Isaiah looks over and knows who he's talking about and proceeds to take the lead. "Hey Susan."
Cam was behind Isaiah and closed her eyes knowing this was already off to a bad start. "Hey." Isabella turns around to look at her other gadget, "You get footage of all the games, right?" Cam now's by Isaiah's side, Isabella replays back saying she does, "Well, can you give me Fridays?" To this Isabella's surprised, "You mean when you..."
Cam and Isaiah both nod their heads, Isaiah responding saying yes, "Are you sure you want to see that?" now looking a little concerned Isabella looks at Cam, and she nods her head to the side, "Well, you watch fills to learn from your mistakes, right?" Isaiah comments, Isabella looks unsure so Cam joins in, "Please Isabella."

Isaiah looks at her weirdly thinking she said the wrong name, but Isabella sighs and nods her head, "Yeah. Okay. Um, it's on my A.V. cart. Can you watch the drone?" Cam looks at who she's asking and sees that he's not really paying attention. She goes to say something but Isaiah pulls her along "Cam, come on." Cam leaves feeling unsure but follows behind.

Once in the room Cam looks around, making sure to not touch anything seeing as how most of it is probably expensive. Isaiah on the other hand does the opposite. "Hey so um.... how long have been doing this A.V. Club thing?" Cam turns to him, "I wouldn't touch that. And I think since like freshman year, right Isabella?"

My Best Friend [Goosebumps fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें