Jersey Jackets

Reader Beware Ep:5__________________________

Reader Beware Ep:5
__________________________

"Okay, the way that it works is that if I'm in the location that the age is about, I see the vision. I see the past perfectly. So all the information that we need is in the scrapbook."

The group of five seemed to look a little confused, Isaiah was unsure, "That Bratt gave you." Isabella decided to put her impute, "Do we not think that it's a little weird that all of this started happening at the same exact time that Bratt moved into the Biddle house?" Isaiah moved toward the scrapbook and picked it up, "This ends badly."
Margot sighs seeing Isaiah with the book in his hand. "Trust me, it's too dangerous!" Lucas takes the book from him and slams it down on the stage floor, "Yeah, but she can decide for herself." He looks at Margot, "Uh, yeah... that being said, he is kind of right though. It's a little dangerous." Isaiah grabs the book again, "Yes, thanks Lucas, I am right." James, having enough, decided to talk, " Okay, it's getting really cis-het in here,"

They ignored him, "I promise you, my mom is not going to tell us anything." She grabs the book from Isaiah, "So this, this is the one chance to finally know the truth. So I have to do this." She looks over at Lucas, before sitting down on the auditorium chairs. She opens the book and is sucked into the past once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Camilla had followed her dad as he split up from his friends and came to the auditorium doors. "Oh come on Mateo, you know you're not losing it." She turned back to look at her dad who was trying to hype himself up. While she studied her father she couldn't help but scoff in surprise, "Who would have thought, you'd be one for jersey jackets."

She mumbled to herself as she looked at her father smiling. "Okay, just- just walk in, he wouldn't have told you to show up if you weren't losing it." She watches as her dad mumbles and can't help but chuckle, "Good to know that talking to ourselves is a family trait." She follows him in to see Biddle and Sarah waiting for him. "Hey, what's going on? Why'd you call us Harold?"
Cam watches as her father, Sarah, and Biddle all talk, "You guys are the only people I can trust. I'm scared. I'm really scared." Mateo and Sarah turn to him confused, "Scared of what? What's going on with you?" She watches as her father and Sarah look at Harold concerned. For a split second, she sees something flash in the corner of her eyes. She turns to her left, "Margot?" She comes and goes and then she disappears. "
She turns back to the stage floor and sees that everyone is gone, "What the hell?" She blinks and in that second she's back by Ameila's side.

She turns to look at her in shock and confused, "My dad knew Harold Biddle. Wait, Sarah knew Harold." Amelia nods her head, "that's not all they knew." The fog turns into the Biddle house.