14/2/24

Michael's pov:
Noah worked overnight, meaning he's in a mood.

What a lovely way to start valentines day off.

Well it was already half way through the day, I've just woken up to Noah calling me saying he's coming home.
Thing is though, I kinda forgot it was valentines day... So I don't have a gift for him.

Well yeah I do, it's me.

So I just dressed up, in a white crop top, white shorts, fishnets, black boots except I couldn't tie the laces. Over the top I wore Noah's red sweater cause it was cold.

I didn't really care if Noah even bought me a present, he'll always make up for it anyways. Besides the kid hasn't slept at all.

I was spraying perfume when the door flung open and a bag got launched into the bathroom. An angry Noah walked in and slammed the door shut while I heard a "save yourself" coming from probably Francis.

"Hello to you too." I sighed

He didn't reply but yanked his blazer off before pushing me into the bed and hugging me tightly.

"I just go ready."

"Don't care." He yawned burying his head in my collarbone.

I kissed his head before pulling his tie off and wearing it on myself.

"Does it look good?" I asked

"Anything makes you look good, little mouse." He kisses me before unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it off.

"Go sleep for a bit." I smile

"Join me. I'll take you out at five."

He didn't have to tell me twice. I threw my boots off and joined him in bed.

"Such a good boy you are." He praises slowly rubbing the back of my neck as he cuddles me.

I leaned in too his touch wrapping my legs and arms around him as he holds me close before drifting off. I slowly grabbed the remote and put on a movie.

Eventually, Asher joined me as he couldn't hang out with anyone else since everyone else was with their lovers and he's still single, I didn't want him to feel like he was an outsider so I allowed him to join me and Noah, as Noah was asleep, the kids were at Maisie's and I rarely spend time with my cousins anyways even if the whole point of me being in Italy was to spend time with my family. I think it's because of the kids but I'm not going to blame it on Vivienne and Kai they're only eight.

"So, found a cute girl yet?" I asked laying down on the headboard as Noah repositioned his head

"I think." He blushes slightly

I gasped and turned towards him, slowly pushing Noah off me and layed his on my pillow slowly and moving away only for him to start hugging my thigh.

"Who?" I asked extremely invested

"Well, her name's Ezra. We're friends and I've kinda had feelings for her for about two months now. She has a boyfriend though, Cameron but he's toxic and cheated on Ezra. But Ezra doesn't believe anyone that tells her and Cameron gas lights her into thinking he's not when he is, he's been cheating on her for a good two weeks with this girl called Rori. I feel bad but Ezra doesn't believe me and Shea currently mad at me for telling her this." He explains

"So you've been hiding this Ezra girl from me for a good two months."

"I didn't want you lot find out who she was and screaming Ad Asher piaci!."