26/7/23

Idea from - Idontknow2095
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
The hard bulge beneath my palm is tempting I can't help but stroke it. Noah's features stretch tight. A second later, he pulls my hand away.
"Oh hell, bad idea. I'm not ready for this to end yet."
"Aw, is someone quick on the trigger." I snort
"Shut it bitch. I can go all night long."
"Uh-huh, sure you ca-"
He cuts me off with a blistering hot kiss that ends with me gasping for air. Then a naughty gleam lights his eyes again, and he bends his head to kiss my nipple. A shockwave of pleasure blasts through me. When Noah's tongue darts out and swirls around my mouth I moan but all I do is float away. I've always been sensitive when it comes to someone touching me even if I trusted them but right now, there's a bundle of tight, crackling nerve endings. He sucks my bottom lip, I see stars. That's when he begins kissing all the way South.
"Noah what if- someone-..." I say getting cut off once again
"Shut it." He slaps my ass
He shoves his erection inside of me covering my mouth to shut me up. He was doing slow thrusts so I was able to know what I was doing instead of just being a moaning mess.
"Tell me why you trust me." He said
"Because when I'm with you I feel... I-."
What did I feel when I was with him? I didn't trust Noah completely, I never even trust anyone as much as I trusted Noah but I don't trust him fully. If I do I'm basically being helpless then, I'm supposed to be full of myself. I need to control my actions and act the way I want too not leave it to some red headed guy to deal with it.
"You feel?" He raises an eyebrow
"Safe, okay?" Did I feel that? There was something different whenever I was with him.
"When you're around me I feel safe." I strangled out
"Because you are." Noah confirmed with a gruff tone
"I've already told you that I'm never going to hurt you, and I hope like fuck I've shown you I won't do that ever."
He has. But at the same times he's also slapped and pushed me. Of course I was bothering him when clearly he was already angry then still though. I exhaled a dragged breathe feeling Noah pound into me. I ducked my face, desperate to hide how those words rushed into my mind.
"Michael, look at me."
I shook my head, refusing his request. He slapped my ass again. I couldn't. It was too much. He was far too much. I don't deserve him just like Mark said. He doesn't need a spoiled bitch who can get whatever he wants in under two seconds, who can ruin anyone's reputation in just two days.
"Look at me." He repeated, tone softing and coaxing
There were two different Noah's I knew. One that was domiant, controlling in a fuck good way and there was another one the Noah that was calm, protective but not overprotective, sweet, soft, adorable as fuck. When I made no move to oblige I felt him come inside of me as he whimpered. I could feel him stare at me, his beautiful sky blue eyes. He pulled out making me moan but I still never looked at him. He layed down next to me cuddling me. Noah tipped my chin up with his hand, forcing our gazes to lock the two Noah's I knew mixed into one. Sky blue eyes burning into my dull blue eyes.
"You. Are. Safe." He stated enunciating every word with aching slowness as the duvet covered me completely, he trailed the pad of his thumb across his chin.
"Whatever your dipshit of a mother did too you." He said, pushing through the barriers once more.
He held my leg up his arm wrapped around my waist pushing me to go closer to him, I did.
"It won't follow you."
With blue eyes burning bright with sincerity and determination.
"I won't let anything bad happen to you when your here with me." He added
He pressed his forehead to mine and exhaled a painful sigh.
"And if you just tell me where else to keep you safe, I'll do that too."
You can't really keep someone safe. Physically I can never be safe. I was born to be Mafia Boss. I was born to fight for my own family, I could never be safe.
"Why?" It was one word that was loaded with so much thought and emotion, but it was all that I could come up with.
Noah hesitated for a moment staying silent. When I heard someone clapping, that's when I fucking realized we had a full on audience with us in the depressing serious scene.
"Bravo bravo." My uncle said
Auntie was wiping away tears. What the actual hell.
"mamma, per favore vai. Questo è serio e non ho bisogno di un pubblico, specialmente quando sono nudo. (Mama please go, this is serious and I don't need an audience, especially when I'm naked.)" I said
Mama nodded and told them all to leave closing the door behind him.
"Because I care." He said
"Why?"
"I don't know. I just do."
That's a lie I knew there was a fucking reason behind it. Just because im retarded doesn't mean I'm dumb. Okay maybe it does but I don't give a fuck.
"I can't help it."
"Why not?"
"God Michael you make this so fucking hard for me."
"I just want to know."
"I'll tell you another day alright? Now can we go back to how we acted before? All giggly and clingy? I can't with this seriousness." He mumbled
"Neither can I" I giggled
I wanted to know deep down, I won't push it though.