29/7/23

Idontknow2095 gave me some ideas for this chapter!
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I'll be getting you as soon as possible.
That was what Henry had texted me, I don't know how he got my number. But today was the fucking day where most likely someone dies or gets hurt. I'm scared I didn't want the day to come the worry of seeing Michael hurt is murdering me. Michael was already ready, everyone was. How do they act so calm?
I showed Michael that message already and all he said was not to worry and to stay by him. How do I not worry?
Meet me at the diner.
"Mikey!!" I yelled
"What is it?" He asked pushing his hair away from his face
I showed him the message he just took my phone and ran off. Alright then, I followed him because I'm scared of being alone now I don't want to get kidnapped again.
"What do we do uncle? That's where he's at." He says
"Let me see Michael" his aunt crouches down slightly to read the message.
"I don't know anymore. It's obvious bait." His uncle sighs
"Put Noah there, we stay surrounded."
"He's gonna get hurt!"
"We all will somewhere or another Michael." I hugged Michael I didn't want him worrying about me.
"What's happening?" Victoria comes in with William
Bite marks, wow they had sex.
"Henry asshole wants Noah to come to diner. That's where the fucking safe is."
"What if it's like last time?"
No. I bit my lip. I don't like what happened last time I don't like talking about it either.
MICHAEL PLEASE. WAKE UP.
no go away. Please go away. Michael had made us sit down now, me on his lap I layed my head on his collarbone.
"Noah, I promise I won't let anything happen to you." He whispered
It took me ages to recover.
"Juliet is back, so is her kids he's not the only one." Michael mumbles
"It's definitely going to be like last time. We need to be extra careful." Michael's cousin Francis spoke up
"Shut the fuck up about that will you? Your giving my husband a panic attack."
"Language."
"But father!"
"Shut it. We both know it is panicking his husband shut your mouth son."
"What are we planning then? War is gonna have to be at closing times police are less at that time."
"Closing times is at seven."
This all freaked me the fuck out.
"Noah, do you want to go?" Michael asks
"No.. I wanna be with you." I mumble
I shut my eyes trying to block out what they were saying till I heard my name.
"Make Noah go there, Michael can be outside that door with a gun ready. He's the best with hearing he'll be able to hear what they're saying, we'll all use radios to communicate. One more person needs to be with Michael and that's gonna be you Francis rest of us will be around the Diner ready. Remember control yourself and don't go crazy. Keep each other safe."
"I don't wanna be with ratty Michael!"
"Shut it Francis."
"You good with it Michael?" His uncle asks
"I have to be don't I? If Noah gets hurt again I swear to god."
I have the best husband ever.
"We'll sort something out, alright?"
"Fine whatever, Noah get up we're going."
I got up from Michael and he stood up grabbing my hand and taking me not to our bedroom but to the first floor.
"I'm teaching you how to properly fight."
"But I know how to?"
"Your gang is primary, this is secondary shit Noah Anderson."
I nodded and he did that evil smile which was so goddamn attractive. He brought out a robot turning it on.
"Fight with it, I wanna see what you've got first and we'll start from there." He gives me a passionate kiss first
Only kiss he's given me all day.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Not bad." He smiles grabbing me and kissing me again
"One thing though, when you punch go for the stomach it gets them out more easily than the chest."
I punched the robot's stomach.
"Kick them in the chest now."
I never kicked a lot in fights but somehow I did it.
"They'll be trying to get a hold of themselves now, what you do now is weapons. Take my gun."
I took his gun it was so beautiful and shiny, it had his name painted onto it. A small heart with the initial N on it aww. The robot comes at me now.
"Fight Noah fight!" He yells and I do shooting the robot in the head and it falls.
"Yes! Good boy Noah you did great." He ruffled my hair
"I'm so proud of you Amore."
Those words printed into my mind. I've never been told that before. He grabs my hand again and we go back to our room again he closes the door and I all I want to do is make him whimper. I pin him to the door and he knows exactly what was needed he kisses me hard God he tastes like coffee in a good way I push my tongue into his holding him till my hands reach his curves. He moans into the kiss which I class as a whimper so I won.
Scrap that Noah. Meet me at the club.
"Mikey look." I showed him my phone
"Little slag." He rolled his eyes and ran down with me to his uncle again.
"Uncle he changed his mind again."
"Where now kid?" He asked
"At the club." He replies
"Same plan alright?"
"Okay uncle"
And we left.
"Mikey I'm scared." I whispered whe we got back and layed down on the bed
"I know baby, it's scary just remember what I taught you okay?" He cuddled me
"Even the acting." He chuckled
"Okay" I nuzzled his neck
Since we came here we switched, he's top I'm bottom I felt so much calmer as bottom though even though it didn't feel right.
"Ask Henry what time he wants to meet you baby."
"I don't want too."
"Give me your phone, I'll do it."
I gave him my phone, he knew my password because it was his birthday. He texted Henry and he replied instantly.
"Five we have an hour." He turned my phone off putting it on the nightstand
"FRANCIS!!!!" he yelled
"What." His cousin came in
His cousin had dark hair like Michael's, he had green eyes which looked a bit grey he wore black clothes with a red and black necklace.
"Wow you came quick."
"Don't test my dirty mind fat fucker. What do you want?" He raised an eyebrow
"I'm not fat. Tell Uncle we need to be at the club at five that's when Noah's appointment is at."
"I'm not a mail man."
"Well now you are, now fuck off before I grab my switchblade."
And he left.
"You have a switchblade?" I ask sitting up
"Mhm. Watch."
He takes his necklace, the one I bought for him on our honey moon, he pulls one part off and a switch blade appears.
"Woah. Did you put that in yourself?"
He nods and pulls out the switchblade showing me it.
"Read it." He smiles
The writing was in red, probably blood that's dried up but it looked beautiful it said our names and then the date we started to date which was the twenty seventh July ninteen eighty.
"Aww that's so sweet" I kissed his cheek
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Remember what I told you okay, just breathe and pretend to agree." He whispered giving me one last kiss
"I'm scared."
"Breathe."
"I love you." I kissed him again
"I love you more, now go." He hugged me tight and I went into the club.
Henry explained the normal shit, how he wanted me to help him and I "agreed" that's when one of his gang members got shot. War. Shit I gotta hide. Henry grabbed his gun shouting something at Juliet and she grabbed me.
"Get off me!!!" I yelled
I remembered what Michael told me, I don't give a fuck if im fighting a woman her fault for touching me, it's called self defense. I punched her in the stomach and she coughed, damn I hit her good. Michael's gun was still in my pocket, what's he using now then? She pounced at me fiesty bitch, I kicked her in the chest not obviously at her boobs cause that'd actually hurt. She was down, I shot her and ran. I found a table and hid under it, there was Michael. He's so hot when he's fighting, he had another gun which had sparkles on it. Wow he took my gun, at least we can remember each other this way. He kicked Henry with his knee going for Henry's chin which got him good he fell to the ground. He was shouting at him all I heard was my name. He grabbed Henry by his shirt and started shouting at him even more.
"Noah?" Michael's uncle.
"Hello" I whispered
"Come with me now, I'm putting you in the car if you get hurt Michael's going to stab me." He muttered
Damn right he will. I crawled out and followed Valentino to the car where Francis was. He's probably the getaway driver, damn they planned this shit out.
"Francis, look after him. Stop texting Amaya."
"Whatever."
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Me and Francis got to know each other a lot better, Amaya was his fiance who had recently went to Germany to meet family.
"Your way better than Michael. Don't tell him I said that." He chuckled
Oh I'm going to tell him. That's when I saw my beautiful hot husband come in, blood all over him and my gun in his hands. I ran out the car to hug him.
"Sit in the car baby." He chuckled holding my hand as we sat in.
It wasn't a car it was a van, it fit everyone in Michael's family. Francis was driving fast probably so Henry nor Juliet found out where we're going. Michael's head was laying on my shoulder he was quiet his arm around me I held him close.
"You good?" I asked
He nods blinking a few times.
"I saw you beat Henry up." I whispered
"And I saw you hiding under the table."
Wow. That's probably how Valentino knew where I was.
"Who's blood is on you?"
"Henry's, Samuel's." He muttered
"What about the small girl?"
"Charlie?"
"Yeah."
"She's too young to fight, she stays at home all the time feel bad for the kid but that's what mafia life is."
Michael was probably lonely when he was younger then, it sounds depressing.