4/4/23

Michael's pov:
Noah's at work he told me he was working a few hours extra from Wednesday for the new house we need more money even though I'm married to a multi billionaire it's good to keep money just in case. Although. I still want my attention. He wasn't able give me much attention through these extra work hours he'd be worn out and I'd just make him something to eat, we'll talk about shit and sleep he's to tired to even cuddle me. Geez, am I touch starved? Maybe I am. So I know a perfect way to get him to like touch me. Fuck me. Yeah. I wore on my most revealing lingere kinda felt weird but it'll do it was an alright day too so I won't need to wear a coat, thank god. I went out and straight to Noah's workplace which was 10 minutes away could just feel the eyes of people staring at me.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I finally got there and ran past the receptionist the moody lady I don't get why Noah hasn't fired her yet. Noah's office was on the 4th floor so goodbye legs. It was tiring but I made it I slowly opened the door "boo!" I giggled "Michael. Why are you here? And what are you wearing?!" He stood up "Can't say that~" I smiled "come here. Now." I obeyed sitting on his lap he took of his blazer putting it around me "Explain." He said "you haven't given me any attention I feel touch starved idk. So this is the best way to get your attention" I explained "Mike, sweetheart you know I have to work, I can't give you attention now" "oh! But pleaseee!!!" I whined "Can you at least wait till I get home then?" He questioned "No! Then you'll be all tired and you'll make a excuse!!!!" I got of his lap "Darling I promise I won't" I looked away crossing my arms I heard him sigh and felt strong arms wrap around my waist "I'll let you stay here if you behave" he whispered kissing my neck. I heard his vibration of phones, phone calls he picked me up sitting back on his chair again and letting me sit on his lap. He answered the phone and rubbed my arm slowly at least it was better than nothing. I must've drifted off cause I woke up to be in our bedroom I felt a kiss plant on my head "you okay?" I nodded he cuddled me and I moved his arms to be wrapped around me waist "I'll let you stay with me at work if you need me then okay?" He whispered resting his eyes "okay" he replied snuggling on his chest.