3/5/23

Idea from - Can't tag them 🤑
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Let me sleep.." I whined going under the covers "Michael, you have to go meet your family, come on you can sleep in the car" he said trying to drag me. "No!!!" "It's twelve. Your family's house is two hours away. Come on." And he finally grabbed me picking me I kicked my legs whining and trying to escape. I gave up when he put on my socks. I crossed my arms and looked away "oh come on darling look at me" he turned my head lifting my chin and making eye contact with me I stuck my tongue at him and looked away again he sighed and picked me up putting me in the car then I felt bad and hugged him when he got in "awh, it's fine my darling" he chuckled "Can I have your coat?" I asked "sure sweetheart, are you cold?" I nodded and he took of his coat giving it too me, I wore it on and shut my eyes falling asleep as Noah started driving.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Mikey wake up" I heard Noah whisper in my ear, I woke up and climbed into the driver seat cuddling him he chuckled and kissed me he took me out and I knocked on the door still in his arms. Papa opened the door "Hi bud" "Hi papa!" He let us in and I cuddled Noah while he talked with papa. "Father, Eli- oh- hi Noah" Terrence said "Hi Terrence" he replied I moved slightly Noah was fucking hard the stupid dickhead "Noah, you little bitch" I whispered to him he smiled in return asshole. "Elizabeth wants to go the park, take her then" I heard papa say "I'll come" fuck you Noah you extroverted little bitch. "Okay sure I'll go get Elizabeth and Cc ready" and Terrence left.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Terrence was now distracted talking to Damon who came along and Elizabeth and Cc were busy on the swings my perfect chance I turned to Noah and kicked him the balls "You little slag" he glared at me "That's what you get you extroverted little bastard" I laughed "You watch when we get home" "Gladly" and then we started kissing. "okay no more people are giving us stares" Noah kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes "Forget what other people think Noah" "You know I can't" "I know but try for me okay?" I held his hand and then the most perfect moment ever Cc fell of the slide and Elizabeth did too falling right on top of Cc (Michael hates his younger siblings) I bursted out laughing "Oh my god Mikey, come on don't laugh" "I can't-" I laughed Terrence went over and helped the two crybabies up. "Come on, Mike quit laughing" and we were all taken home.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
We had dinner and me and Mike were about to set off to go back home. Except he was busy arguing so I did the amazing thing and grabbed him by his wrists, picked him up "Say bye to Mr Afton and Terrence Mikey" "No!" Fuck sake "Yeah good luck with him" Terrence said "Byee" and we left. I put Mike in the car and sat down myself "Have you got your phone?" I asked "Didn't bring it." He huffed I put on YouTube, peppa pig and gave it too him and he shut up. Thank Lord.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
We've been driving for an hour now and Mike fell asleep it was ten so it was normal we normally went to bed at this time. I'll fuck him tomorrow. I stopped for petrol but Mike woke up "Go back to sleep darling I've just stopped for petrol" I kissed his forehead he was already half asleep I got out the car and filled the car up and paided coming back to see him fallen asleep again his neck was in a uncomfortable position so I fixed that. I could lay him down in the back seats but I might end up hitting the break a little too hard and making him fall over so I'll keep him here.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Finally we got home and it was twelve. My whole body hurt but that didn't stop me from me from carrying Mike and changing him. "Oh, Noah your back" I heard Val say she was changed for something "Yeah, why are you all dressed up? Going somewhere?" I asked putting on a shirt on Mike and putting him to bed. "Yeah uhm, me and Lucy are going to Costa Rica- to see Lucy's family" "Oh, your going today?" I asked "Yeah" I smiled "Well that's lovely you got everything?" She nodded "Don't worry I'll look after everything you two go have fun" "thanks! Well I'll see you after I've came back tell Mike I love him a lot (FRIENDLY WAY)" she kissed Mike on his cheek (Friendly way) "I will have fun and stay safe" and I let them out the house locking it after. Well that means it's just me and Mike. This'll he fun fucking him everyday. I changed into some shorts and layed down with Mike kissing his forehead "I love you my sweetheart, a lot I want you to stay with me forever" and drifted off.