30/5/23

Michael's pov:
"But, Noah! You can't.." I begged
"Michael. It's just three weeks without me, we can still call everyday, it's important." He replied
"B-but.. Your always disagreed when it came to these.. What changed your mind? Why do you wanna go all of a sudden? You always wanted to stay with me, your husband.. What changed..?" I asked tears filled my eyes.
"I need to deal with this person. Michael just please stop begging I'm not changing my mind."
Why was he acting like this? Did he suddenly hate me? Did I do something to annoy him? I went on my knees grabbing onto his hand
"Please! Don't go.." I sobbed
"I need you..." I whispered he shook me away pushing me
"Michael. You need to understand I can't always be with you, I love you but you need to learn to stop being so clingy over me. I'm sorry if that hurt you but it's true, now I need to go, I'll be back soon I'm promise, I'll text you when I'm there, okay? I love you" he kissed my forehead.
I didn't like it when people told me to stop doing stuff. It was always the stuff I couldn't even control, I'm only clingy to the people I trust was I that annoying?
"Am I that annoying...? I'm sorry-.." I trembled wiping my tears but he didn't reply and left.
"Mikey?" I heard someone whisper, Val.
"Leave me alone.. Please." I cried she hugged me and helped me stand up
"Your not the only one, Lucy went as well, she said I had to stop being clingy as well, it's not your fault, your not annoying, I'm sure Noah is just a little stressed" I cried in her arms
"He didn't answer me though. Of course he does..."
I begged for him, he pushed me in, I couldn't swim. No no no. Val let go of me and I ran off slamming the door. "Nobody loves you, don't you get that? Your useless Michael." He said that pushing me into the lake. No Noah wouldn't do the same.. He wouldn't? He wouldn't now treat me like shit? I grew up with him, he was my comfort buddy he made me happy, obviously I'm going to be clingy. Did he not like that? I thought he did. He said he loved it, then what changed? He looked so pale when he told me, like he didn't care. Did he want to go? Maybe he wanted a break from his annoying babyish husband. Fatass. No he promised me he'd never be rude to me again after that day. Why was he reminding me of Mark? He wouldn't be the same would he?
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I got tired of crying on the pillow. I got out of bed and changed, my mascara was all smudged I wanted to ask Noah out to a date, there was this new noodle place and Noah liked noodles so I thought he would like it. But then he told me this. My throat hurt, my head was pounding all the old memories came back. I knew I wasn't happier here, I wanted to stay dead yet I'm still here. Maybe Noah finally got bored of me, I act like a baby anyways, I should stop being so clingy but that's how I show my love. Physical touch. Maybe i made him to uncomfortable. I texted him that I was sorry and if I accidentally made him uncomfortable wishing him a good flight.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah replied with
"I'm sorry, I'll call you soon ml, stay safe and don't cry about me x"
I'd already had enough of crying. All my makeup was ruined it took forever to wash it off. Noah then rang me and we talked for hours till it was midnight.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Darling, I've got to go now, gotta wake up early Tomorrow"
"Nooo, please, stay" I begged
"Mikey"
"Sleep on the call. I will sleep if you stay."
"Oh my, okay, fine, only because you need some sleep" he groaned
"Noah?" I asked
"Yes little mouse?" He asked
"How long left?"
"Twenty"
"Awh." I whined
I looked at the camera, Noah was laying down his cheek, he looked so perfect. His eyes were so dreamy, he looked like he'd fall asleep so I continued talking. He'd reply, his voice in a sleepy tone which was incredibly hot.
"I'm cold." I whispered his eyes were shutting
"Go get one of my hoodies.." He replied
I got out of bed and grabbed one of his hoodies, it smelt like him his Cologne hadn't worn off yet, perfect. I wore it and layed back down on the bed I looked at the camera again, he was fast asleep. I took a screenshot of him, I could stare at him all day long but I'll know he'd be mad if he knew I didn't sleep. So I shut my eyes and fell asleep.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I woke up to a very annoying scream, Noah.
"Noah, the hell.." I groaned rubbing my eyes
"Your welcome darling" he laughed
"Why'd you wake me up...? It's seven.." I yawned
"Because I wanted to say goodbye too you"
"Oh."
"Yes, I know sad but I've got to go to work conference thing whatever that is it's ruining my time with you but oh well, then I've got some tracking to do so that might take a while, I'll call you again when I'm done, okay darling?"
"Okay."
"Good boy, well I'm off, goodbye, I love you" good boy. He's been saying that all my life why am I still flusteref by it?
"Bye, I love you too"
And the call ended. This is going to be boring.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Three weeks later
The doorbell rang.
"I'll get it!" I shouted but Val still ran to the door.
"You do know it's been three weeks right?" She said before she unlocked the door
"Wait what."
"Oh my god you idiot. That's why I beat you here, they're gonna be back soon" YES. FINALLY.
"Nu-uh I'm opening budge" I pushed her away and opened the door.
"You little bitch." She replied getting off the floor
It was Lucy.
"Kiss your girlfriend and shut the hell up. Where's Noah?" I asked as Val went to go kiss her
"Went to go get something, didn't tell me what said he'd be back in like ten minutes or so"
I'm waiting for that bitch. I'm sitting on the floor and waiting.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It was more than ten minutes. My ass hurts from sitting on the floor waiting. I still waited and then the doorbell rang, I stood up and opened the door faster than than someone could take a shit.
"Noah!" I jumped on him which he fell. He hugged me laughing
"Hello to you too mouse" he kissed my forehead he handed me flowers, my favorite, roses the specific colour I loved, dark red. He handed me and box of chocolates as well.
"Aww, Noah you didn't need to, your my present" I kissed his cheek
"It's too make up for telling you to stop being so clingy, I didn't mean it I swear, I love it when your clingy it makes me feel safe don't stop being clingy please" I giggled
"I won't" I kissed him
"Now come on, you need a shower" I stood up and helped him up
"Only if you join as well" he pleaded
"Obviously I'm going to join Noah , come on" I laughed and kissed him again.