25/7/23

Idea from - AnaDAVIS2
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
Grandma wanted me to get shopping with Noah. But traffic is pissing me off and I'm so bored. Noah seems to be daydreaming about God knows what but then I got an amazing idea I'm probably gonna get punished afterwards. I climbed into the driving area where Noah's feet were.
"Michael what are you doing." He immediately says
"Ssshhh this traffic is taking the absolute piss we won't be moving for about five minutes, I'm sure I can do something to you in those five minutes." I smiled
"Do it properly then." He stroked my hair
Wowie, he already knew what I was planning, what a good husband. I pulled his pants down his cock was already hard, naughty boy. I licked his tip before taking his full length, he groaned pressing the buttons to close all the windows fully, the windows are black so we could see outside but no one can see us inside. He pushed my head making me gag lightly from his movement, his cock was bug enough to touch my throat. His seat belt was off and he was still pushing my head down deep throating me as I sucked him off roughly, my eyes squinted they rolled back as I felt him come into my mouth making me gag again as I swallowed. I got back into my seat as he pulled his pants back on as he kissed me again. The traffic was moving now so thank the Lord for that.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
When we got back Noah dragged me to our room he pushed me onto the bed.
"Your still getting punished, I'll lower the punishment down a bit if you can get me to be more horny than I already am." He whispers in my ear.
I knew how. Hopefully it'll work. I missed his cheek and went to the wardrobe, obviously I brought my lingere with me. I found the most revealing one which was straps around me, covering private parts cause the taking clothes off part in sex is good as well. I wore it on fixing my hair slightly. I walked back into the bedroom Noah was waiting on the bed for me he smirked seeing me opening his arms out for me, I hugged me as he squeezed my ass.
"I love it. I'll lower it." He kisses my head
Something cold touched my wrists, handcuffs. I frowned at him as he kissed me. He took the straps off and flipped me around shoving his cock inside me. I had too keep myself quiet, theses doors aren't sound proof, Noah's fingers shoved into my mouth, I sucked onto them as he fucked me. He came but he never pulled out, he pulled his fingers out my mouth then pulling out and putting me onto the floor he started fucking me in doggy style I covered my mouth to avoid myself from screaming but he moved it away tightening the handcuffs so I wasn't able to move them about as much as I could before.
"N-noah~ hah~ i-im gonna c-come~" I moaned and I ended up anyways.
"Your father needs to speak to me." He whispered
"O-oh" I mumble
He pulls out putting a ball gag around me I felt something shove inside of me it was a vibrator. I wanted to touch Noah but he as already getting dressed.
"I won't be long." He kisses my forehead laying me onto the bed taking one side of the handcuff off and connecting it to the bedpost. He hugged me and stayed like for a few seconds before kissing my forehead again and leaving, locking the door from behind.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"You'll be in a huge issue here Noah." Mr Afton says
I knew that. I was Michael's weakness.
"Your a target to the Golden Triangle, some way or another on your stay here they'll come for you, they may kidnap you, do not escape."
"Why not Mr Afton?" I ask
"Because it's pretty obvious they'll spill information out in front of you, we'll come and get you, Michaelw I'll know they've taken you pretty quickly."
So I was technically a easy way for them to win. Technically they're using me.
"If they speak to you, lie and agree you'll do it. I want you to promise you tht you'll tell us what ever they've said to you, it's for your own safety Noah."
"I promise."
"You can leave"
And I did. I only promised for Michael's sake, no one else's. I got back to see Michael still moaning. I turned off the vibrator which made Michael knock himself out. I took the ball gag off and removed the vibrator putting them away and taking Michael to the bathroom to clean up. He woke up again whining.
"Sshh" I kissed his lips.
I layed his head onto my chest not caring that my shirt will be wet afterwards. He's more important than a shirt. After washing him I changed him and took my shirt off not bothering to wear another I went to bed still holding Michael in my arms as he slept soundly.