31/7/23

Idea from - Donuto69 except I'm gonna switch up your idea slightly- if you want your actual idea to be a chapter then privately DM me!
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Coping without him it's only been two weeks and I'm not going well. My head is pounding and I think I've ran out of tears. Two more weeks till I can see if he actually wakes up. I don't remember eating or sleeping. Francis and Amaya try to distract me as much as I can but I can't keep disturbing them. I think I'm sick but I don't care. Michael's cute voice roams around the room I stay under my duvet mostly. Everything reminds me of Michael even hiding under the duvet does, when he gets scared of something like a spider he'd scream loudly and hide and he wouldn't come out till I've bribed him enough to say it's been removed.
"Okay Noah I've had enough." Francis comes in
"Leave me alone." I mumble
He pulls the duvet off me Amaya comes in and they both sit on both sides of the bed so I'm the middle
"Noah your not the only one missing him, we all do." Francis mutteres
Valentino, Victoria, William and everyone else walks in.
"The house isn't the same without him." Amaya says
My eyes fill up again it's like an ocean.
"The doctors called me." Valentino whispers and everyone stares at him.
"WHEN?!" I squeak
My throat hurts.
"Two hours ago. They said it's most definitely Michael will either wake up in two weeks maybe early he's healthy Noah he'll be back again."
That lightened my mood, I haven't stepped into the hospital in the last two weeks because I'm scared for Michael seeing him makes me upset that it's him who got hurt badly and I wasn't there to protect him.
"How about we all say something that makes you happy when Michael does it? We might know something everyone else doesn't know." Amaya suggests
Everyone agrees and I just nod hugging my legs. I hug onto Mr Snuffles. The only memory I have of him other than the gun.
"Let's start from oldest to youngest, older people would know Michael a lot more." She smiles to lighten the mood.
They all look upset too, Michael was half their life than just mine. His energetic ass made the house feel more welcoming and now it's just dull.
"I'll start then, when Michael was a one year old he was obsessed with cats, and then one day he got scratched by his own cat, Honey if some of you lot remember. He ran to me saying Honey was showing him love from the scratch."
That's something Michael would most likely say his delulu ass.
"Michael's first words weren't calling me Mama." William says
"Wait what?"
"His first words were "I shit myself." because William swore to much around Michael."
I giggle and I can feel Amaya and Francis smile at me, they're my new parents now.
"Michael stole my makeup when he was five he didn't do a bad job with it either." Victoria smiles
I know she secretly loves Michael something definitely bugged her to hate her own son. I know Michael doesn't love her back but that's just how he is. Victoria shows everyone a picture of him wearing her makeup.
"He's an icon since he was five look at that" William chuckles
This is making me feel better. But i know I'm going to feel sad again when it's night, when I specifically need Michael the most.
"When Michael killed his first victim he actually felt bad and said he wanted to pretend to kill them because they were innocent but in the end he switched his mindset and killed them. I don't know what changed his mind." Said Francis
"Oo, when me and Michael first met he and I had a full on conversation on how to not get upset over a guy and he told me some serious shit." Amaya giggles
"When me and Michael met at the mental hospital he actually had a gun on him and killed like half the staff there because they were shouting at me" I whisper
"So his first victim wasn't when he was twelve?"
"No" I smile slightly
"He was always big on protecting me, when his ex boyfriend Mark bullied me them two would always end up fighting physically for me."
They were so invested with my talking that I just continued talking, I was the last person to say what I loved about Michael anyways. I was now the youngest since Micheal was gone, if you don't count Elizabeth and Cc and the other few small kids.
"I want to visit Michael." I state
"Are you sure?" Francis asks
"I'm one hundred percent." I get out of bed and go into the bathroom to wear Michael's clothes.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
He wasn't in the big machine now. He was now in a hospital bed with a oxygen mask on him, and other wires. He didn't look as bad since the last time I saw him, then I heard him. He squirmed. My eyes watered.
"What's wrong Noah?" Amaya asks
"I- heard him..." I whisper
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! He squirmed I think he's awake but he can't open his eyes, Amaya he's okay. He can fucking hear us." I smile so much holding Michael's hand.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I was in fact correct Michael was awake, he could in fact hear me but his body wasn't allowing him to control himself. Francis and Amaya left me alone with Michael for privacy.
"I miss you so fucking much you don't understand Michael. Please wake up again I miss your voice, your smile, your hugs, your kisses, your anger issues, your swearing." I kiss his hand.
No one would know. I stand up and lean onto Michael I lift his oxygen mask slowly and kiss him quickly before popping it back on. Shit I miss kissing him.