26/3/23

Lucy's pov:
When we reached home Noah was on the floor crying Val rushed over hugging him "We need to find Michael. Fast" Noah's ring was glowing red which didn't look good. "Noah calm down we'll find them okay" I reassured him he stood up walking away we both followed after he went to his office and picked up a rose it was also glowing but this time purple "what does this mean?" Val asked "Purple means Michael's powers, he's insane. See it's going darker as we speak" he showed us the rose it was "We need to find him before he destroys the city, his powers are strong inherited from his father" he explained "Lucy get your stuff and give your spare to Val keep all the windows and doors closed." He stated I nodded and left with Val "I'm going on a mission?" She asked "Yes" I replied giving her my spare kit she put it on "never knew you lot used pepper spray" "Women do men don't it's kinda iconic for us" I smiled "ready?" Noah came in "yeah" he gave us each a gun Val looked surprised "you never touched a gun before?" I asked "Mike never let me he's overprotective over me remember?" I nodded we left "Do you even know where we're going?" I asked "It's that hoe that beat us both last time I saw him examining Mike" he continued driving me and Val exchanging looks. We finally got there it looked like a witch house "Stay quiet once we get in go your seperate ways Val your looking for cc Lucy your looking for Elizabeth" "okay" we both replied inside it smelt rotten Val went down to the basement while I stayed on the 1st floor Noah going upstairs. I got stuck with the ginger haired bitch.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
The rose's hue turned black flashing purple meaning he's gonna blow up "Mikey~ where are you?" I said at the top of stairs the first room was a full knife room each shape and size of a knife most had blood but one was fresh. He's definitely used it now. My phone rang Val "what? You found him?" "Found all three y'all suck" I rushed back downstairs to the basement
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"where?" I asked "stay quiet though cause I think he's also here she opened a door when both Eli and cc were asleep a purple hue coming from the corner " put em in the car and tell Lucy " she nodded picking them both up and left "Mikey~" I heard a cat hiss right Mike hisses. "It's me butterfly" I could hear shuffling then something touched my leg I looked down it was Mike feeling my leg "good boy see it's me calm down now" I whispered picking him up his wings disappeared his horns appearing "Okay now stay quiet I need to get you out" he hissed holding his stomach the door flung open "what happened are you hurt?!" I wrapped his legs around my waist lifting his chin "And what are you doing here Anderson?" It was Dave. (I couldn't think of a good name okay 😭) "Kys" I blank stared him he grabbed a knife and threw it a mike "he's weak" he smoked his cigarette "YOU FUCKING BIT-" I shut mikes mouth when I blinked he dropped dead "ok he's gone now" Mike giggled I kissed him on the head "good boy" he giggled he was calming now I gave him the rose "look after it okay my love?" "Okay!" We made it back to the car Mike fell asleep "he dead?" Val asked "Mike killed him" I replied and put Mike on the passenger seat and drove when we got home Lucy and Val put Elizabeth and Cc to bed and went to bed themselves I took Mike and gave him a shower "comeeee" "no Mike" he whined I sighed and undressed stepping into the bathtub with Mike "yay!" He cuddled me "now let me clean you"
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Love youuuuu" "I love you too prince" I smiled kissing him