2/8/23

Requested by - Eporter123
Michael's pov:
I did hear Noah, I did hear Francis or was that Amaya? I did feel Noah take my oxygen mask off and give me a quick kiss. My eyes opened after so much force, everything hurt. About twenty billion machines were beeping and it's annoying me. A nurse realized I was awake.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
God it was bright as. The hell happened? The nurse told me she called my uncle to pick me up but I wanted Noah, or should I surprise him? I should. My body ached and i need a bloody shower. I remember everything that happened, fighting Henry, him stabbing me, Noah screaming, sirens, I tried waking up, Noah got hurt as well from the fire.
"Oh my god Michael you scared me." I heard my uncle say
He petted my hair and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"N-noah.." I mumbled
"Worried sick about you, I haven't told anyone yet about you, come on let's get you home."
The nurse gave me a notebook and a pen, I couldn't speak well so I wrote down what I wanted.
I want to surprise Noah.
"How do you want to surprise him?" He asked
Tulips and milky bar
"Are those his favorite things?"
I nodded slowly. He smiled
"Then let's go then" he pet my hair again.
I was put into a wheelchair, I had to stay in this shithole since I couldn't walk properly or my pains would start. Uncle took me to tescos express and bought me the flowers and chocolate and then we went home. Weird ass reason I had to rest more even though I've been in a coma for a month which is a bit dumb. Finally I was at home. It was so quiet weird.
Take me to my husband.
"Alright sir." My uncle chuckled
There was a lift in this house because my grandma was disabled. Noah was asleep, at least he's resting.
Put me on the bed
Uncle picked me up which felt weird, the last time he picked me up was when I was fifteen. I shook Noah slightly.
"Go away!" He squeaked
"S-nowfl-ake..." I whispered
I want my normal voice back.
That's when he woke up, he turned to me, his eyes widened. I weakly smiled
"Your not real. I'm just imagining it again."
Ah gotta love hallucinations am I right?
"B-itch I'm r-eal." I coughed
He gotta believe me now I swear to God I'm gonna punch him. His eyes filled with tears and he hugged me tight pulling me on to the bed.
"C-areful.." I pet his hair
"You dumb fucker why'd you fucking do that." He cried loosening his grip slightly.
"F-or you." I'm tired.
He nuzzled my neck and he kept crying I held him close.
"C-ome he-re you lot i-m no-t hu-ggin-g you guy-s a-fter."
Ugh it's so annoying speaking like this. Everyone came to me hugging around Noah. Francis hugged me as well, knew it he had a soft spot for me.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"I- need s-hower."
I felt bad he could barely even speak properly, let alone move. All because of me.
"Okay I'll go get the bath ready for you, stay here alright?"
Valentino told me his body is fragile for the moment meaning I had to make sure he doesn't move alone. I started the tub and went back to Michael. He wasn't ok the bed.
"Michael?"
There he was on the floor, his head was bleeding, fuck.
"Michael!" I ran towards him and picked him up
His eyes weren't open but I could hear his slow breathing. I called for William.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Okay, he's alright your lucky, hold him carefully. His weak spot is his chest, stomach and his head be careful with those parts." William says
"Thank you."
"Anytime bud, get him showered." He kisses the top of Michael's head and walks off closing the door behind him.
"I swear your going to kill me with how much you worry me." I whisper into sleep Michael's ear taking him to the bathroom. He woke up when I finished bathing him whining about the pain, he was grabbing his more frequently and he was screaming.
"Michael, please calm down." I whisper
"NO IT F-UCK-ING Hurt-S..." He yells
"I know baby it does, screaming isn't going to help it." I hug him and he allows his for a split second before shoving me away.
"Okay stop it now!" I slightly yell obviously I'm not gonna shout at him.
He stops, about time.
"Good boy." I stand back up he looks at me scared.
"Not gonna hurt you." I pet his hair
He starts screaming again, but this time it's because he needs to bite onto something because well I don't know he's just a bit chaotic. I took off my shirt and shoved it into his mouth which shut him up. He pointed at flowers and then pointed at me.
"Are those for me?" I ask
He spits out my shirt and I throw it into the washing basket.
"Y-es i bo-ught it for you w-hen I le-ft."
"Aww thank you baby" I smiled kissing him.