3/8/23

Idea from - Idontknow2095
Requested by - Eporter123 cuz you did request for the next chapter twice 😍
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"Can we?" I ask
"Mmm." He mumbles
I wanted to remake a memory. It was when we were small when we met in the mental hospital and got to know each other better Michael took me outside and showed me the stars, he did the same when we were teenagers and now it's my turn to remake it. I put Michael into his wheelchair and drove him to the elevator and then outside. I found a spot which was a little far from the house but we could see the stars better. I picked Michael up again and sat him on my lap.
"How long till you can walk properly?" I ask
"A fucking m-on-th."
"What about your voice?"
"Ne-xt week."
It was already improving and it's only been two days since he was discharged. I wasn't taking Michael back to England till he was fully able to be himself again, I like it here and I'm sure he missed being in Italy. He layed his head slowly on my chest, he hadn't had much pains today maybe cause of the pain medication he was given. He pointed at a shooting star.
"Lo-ook!!!"
"Yes baby that's a shooting star, quick make a wish!" I giggled
We both shut our eyes and made a wish, my wish was for him to recover quickly. I kissed him as we continued to watch the stars. I wasn't watching the stars though, I was admiring him instead, he looked so beautiful even though he was in the middle of recovering, he's drop dead gorgeous everytime anywhere. He's been wearing my hoodie for two days straight after I showered him and I don't think he's in the mood of changing.