25/7/23

Idea from - avathe_gayboy
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I have the urge to make Noah angry. So I called him.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Phone call:
"Hello?"
"Hi boo"
"What's wrong, you alright?"
"Nothing, I have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I had sex with someone else. It was so good Noah boo!!!"
I'm gonna die after this.
"What."
"Mhm! Anyways I gotta go uncle's calling me."
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I'm so dead. Now I'm scared to go back to my room.
"That damn safe is in that diner." Uncle says
"Henry's still looking for that crap?" I ask
"Exactly, we need to keep an eye out on that diner, when we see him boom. He's gone. We win." He says
"What's in that safe though?" mama asks
"Who cares!" Victoria asshole says
"Me." I reply
"No fighting" uncle buts in.
"What if they find out were waiting for their movement?" Auntie asks
"That's when Noah comes in."
I didn't want Noah involved in this at all. Last time it happened he almost died, because of me.
"Do we have to get him involved?" I ask
"It's our only way."
"What if we fail, then what?" I stand up
"calma ragazzo (quiet down boy) remember who your speaking too."
I sit back down. I couldn't be asked, he was getting involved either way possible.
"If Noah gets hurt at all I swear I'll murder you uncle. segna le mie parole. (Mark my words) accuratamente (carefully)" I say
The rest of the meeting wasn't even worth listening too. I left walking back to my bedroom I'd already made Noah upset. I don't care anymore. I went in to find Noah no where to be found, he'll come back. I layed in my bed falling asleep.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
When I woke up I was tied up. I wanted to say something but it came out muffled. Noah.
"Listen to me now con quien tuviste sexo? (Who was it you had sex with?)"
I said something again.
"¿Estabas mintiendo? Michael dime la puta verdad. (We're you lying? Michael tell me the fucking truth)"
I nod accepting that I lied.
"So you lied?" He raised an eyebrow
I nod.
"Do you think you've been a naughty boy mi amor?" He asks
I nod again. He slaps my ass.
"Do you think you deserve a punishment?"
I nod. I never realized I was already naked neither did I notice noah was either. I wanted to hold him badly. I think he knew what I wanted because he held me close enough that I could touch him. He shoves two of his fingers inside of my hole thrusting in and out I could feel them moving, I whimper melting into Noah's touch. He stretches me out removing his fingers. I stare at his bright blue eyes, they were so angelic. He lifts my thigh and pressed his erection in between my legs, he pulls my legs to go around my waist I slip off the pillow wrapping my legs around his waist, I was now more laying down than sitting up. Sparks fluttered through me before dissolving and eliciting a need for more. Something in my subconscious tickled.
"Wait." He breathed stopping. I whined from the loss.
I blinked into the lust-filled haze in my mind. Noah's hands tightened on my legs as he kissed the inside of my thigh and then the other, and before he could get where he was heading and I lost all of thought he blurted.
"Planotic?"
I tensed but stopped trying to move, geez the kid actually believed me. His gaze hot with lust and frustration.
"I don't want to do this if there's other men Michael, I can't." he swallowed
He watched me for two tense seconds. I shook my head trying to tell him it was a prank but I think he understood. He nodded his eyes glistening with happiness. My heart grew. I suddenly realized that even if I'd heard those words from him at the beginning, I would've cried. However, now the unexpected feeling doesn't make me want to cry. I felt him come and he pulled out. I collapsed feeling weak as always. He took of the ropes and pulled me close I smelt his worn off cologne he pulled off the ball gag pulling it to my neck I gasped for air. I wrapped my arms around him feeling his thigh move up and down which was kind of relaxing.
"Want me to shower you or you want to shower tomorrow?" He asks
"T-today.." I mumble
He stands up walking to the freezing cold bathroom and turned water on waiting for it to fill up. He puts me into the bathtub.
"I'm just gonna get our clothes out ready, okay?" He kisses my forehead
I nod playing with the water. He comes back climbing into the bathtub and letting me lay on him.