29/4/23

A bit inspired by - XxNoahxMichaelxX
Noah's pov:
Mike had came in twenty minutes ago telling me to cuddle him and I said in a minute. It's been twenty more minutes now twenty one. He's going to be pissed. I finished off the email I was working on and sent it my co-worker, I shut of my computer and shut the office door. I walked into the living room the tv was on but I saw Michael first, curled up in a ball probably asleep from waiting. I sat on the sofa and slowly shook him he fluttered his eyes open revealing his beautiful turquoise eyes. "Hi sweetheart, did you have a good nap?" I chuckled he frowned at me and used his arm to sit up he looked at the clock "It's been twenty minutes. " he glared at me "Yes darling it has, I'll give you more cuddles if you stop being mad at me" I teased him "I wanna make out then I'll forgive you" I laughed "Okay come here" he threw the blanket off jumping onto my lap and smashing his lips on mine. I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him in closer as I pushed my tongue into his mouth exploring every bit without leaving a single but untouched.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Our make out session was rudely interrupted by a knock at the door "oh god-" "what?" I looked at him standing up "I don't know, maybe we've been making out for like four hours? It's fucking eight right now" he replied "Well you enjoyed those four hours didn't you?" I put my hand in his hair he nodded "Good, now be a good whore and stay quiet" I kissed his cheek and went to the door opening it. "Terrence?" I asked Terrence was in tears his face red it was covered but it was noticeable "Can I come in?" He asked "yeah sure-" I moved away and let him in closing the door "What happened brother?" Mike asked crawling to Terrence and hugging him. I sat down next to Mike well technically where his ass was. "Well first, everyone found out..." Mike flinched but I stayed confused "That? What how.?" He asked I decided not to say anything and just listen "Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat have you not seen it? " Terrence Michael Afton, famous singer secretly likes Damon Torrence a poor boy" have you seriously not seen it?" He asked "No, I've been asleep and four hours ago I was making out with Noah" "Of course you have." Mike smiled kissing my nose. "Well that's ruined my reputation now I'm on a crisis whether I'm gonna get fired or not and now everyone including Damon knows that I've liked him for ages." He explained I didn't expect that from Terrence. "Mike what do I do, you've had a billion crushes and millions of boyfriends don't even get me started on their names." "Uh" I frowned at Mike he gave me a whats-the-least-weirdest-thing? Stare "You could just like, go to the Cafe where Damon works and sort this issue out there? Like ask him out, you know he's more important that your stupid singing job your the son of a billionaire it won't take long before you get applied to another" Mike explained "Or you can just ask Mike to do that and get him too hook up with you since Mike's done it before" "Noah's idea seems a lot less harder" Mike frowned I pulled him to my chest cuddling him to make him shut up "Go sleep" I kissed his forehead.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Now it's twelve, midnight in other terms Terrence was too afraid to go back home thinking he'd get judged so he's staying here. Mike was fast asleep "Well I'm gonna go to sleep before Mike wakes up and starts complaining that he's not in bed" I stood up picking up Mike his snoring ass annoying my ears. "Night" "Goodnight" I walked to the bedroom, to the bed putting Mike down kissing his nose and pulling the sheets over him. I went to the cupboard and got out some plain white shorts and changed. I couldn't be asked wearing a shirt to be honest. I got into bed cuddling Mike and drifted off.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
I woke up to hearing sobs I turned to Noah but he was fast asleep. Who is it then? I got up and took my phone turning on the flashlight it was two in the morning and it was night, I absolutely despised waking up during the night. It was coming from the guest room so I walked in. "Terrence? Why are you still here?" My brother was the one crying. I got onto the bed and hugged him he was wearing Noah's green shorts with no shirt. "Whats wrong?" I asked "What do you think..?" He mumbled right Damon. "I'll hook you up with him by Monday sound? Come on" I slid off the bed grabbing Terrence's hand "where are you taking me?" He asked rubbing his eyes "My room, your sleeping with me." "I'm not a baby" "But your music older brother besides nobody's gonna know" I closed the door "Won't Noah mind?" He asked "Oh fuck him there's enough space I can sleep on top of Noah" I climbed onto Noah cuddling his bare chest. "Mm-..." He mumbled "sshh go to sleep Noah your okay" I kissed his neck and Terrence layed on my side of the bed "Thanks Mikey" he smiled I smiled back "Goodnight Terry" "Goodnight Mikey" and I fell asleep feeling Noah's arms wrap around me.