19/7/23

Idea from - laughingfox311
If you did want smut here sorry, but I think I've wrote enough smut for the past few days so take Noah and Michael being cute instead 😜 they will do dirty talk and shit but they won't have sex.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
It was mine and Michael's anniversary so I got him a yacht, it was my own personal yacht that I never told Michael about till today.
"Can I see"
"Almost"
I walked closer to the steps to the yacht. Slowly untying the blindfold off his head tucking his shirt in slightly since it was coming out.
"OMG OMG IS THIS OURS?!" he squealed
"Yes baby, come on wanna see the inside?" I smiled
"Yes yes yes!!!" He grabbed hold of my hand
Michael is afraid of dying even though half his life was a life or death situation, because we were walking on stairs I had to hold him because I know for a fact if I didn't Michael would stumble and fall into the water and I do not want that knowing Michael couldn't swim. He looked nervous as we got onto he first two steps. "It's okay, just look at the doors don't look at the water at all, I'm here and I won't let you fall." I kissed him moving my hand away from his hand wrapping my arm around his waist as I helped him he bit onto his lip, I did tell him to get up early so I knew he was tired. I ordered a driver so I could look after Michael on our trip, I was planning to take him to Italy (yes changed my au again Michael is Italian and moved the England when he was still a newborn) for his relatives his father told me how much they missed Michael and I don't think I've met them before so I guess it'll be a surprise for him. I think they'll be happy he found someone in the mafia than an outsider. When we got the yacht I shut the door and Michael's mood changed fast. He got so happy seeing the inside admiring everything.
"Thank you Noah boo!!!!" He squeaked
Wait till he sees the bedroom. He opened a door which was the bedroom for us and gasped, I had bought him some presents okay... Maybe a lot but he was wanting these for a long long time so I decided to cut his misery. I did lose about thousands of pounds but it's okay, if it makes my husband happy it makes me happy as well.
"You didn't need to do all this." He sniffed
"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"
"Because your sweet..." I hugged him
"Mouse, está bien, te amo y eso es todo lo que importa, deja de llorar ahora, eres tan emocional, es adorable.(Mouse, its okay i love you and thats all that matters, stop crying now your so emotional its adorable)" I kiss his forehead
"I'm tired.." He wipes his tears away
"Vale, ¿quieres ver los regalos y sacarlos de la cama mientras le digo al conductor que arranque?(okay, you wanna see the gifts and move them off the bed while i tell the driver to start?)"
He nods and starts opening some of the gifts while I leave to go to the front of the yacht.
"hola, antonio ya puedes empezar a conducir(hello, Antonio you can start driving now)" I smile and leave walking back to my room.
When I went in there was loads of wrapping paper on the floor along with a few gift bags and all the presents were set on the floor I walked over to the side of the bed to find Michael fast asleep under the duvet. I threw away the wrapping paper keeping the gift bags to use them another time I'm not wasteful unlike my husband who finds stuff thinks there useless and throws them away. I climb into bed with him after changing cuddling him and kiss his forehead shutting my eyes to fall asleep.