30/4/23

Noah's pov:
When I woke up Mike was on top of me snoring his ass off. Why though? I looked to my left to see Terrence asleep too on Mike's side of the bed. Oh. Great. Just. Great. At least I was closer to mike now I kissed his forehead making him wake up "Noah... It's too early..." He mumbled falling back asleep I checked my phone ten am is definitely too early. It runs in the family I guess they're all lazy as fuck. I sat up laying Mike down and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I might as well take a shower. Just then Mike walked in when I finished brushing my teeth. He was still half asleep "Yes darling?" I asked putting my toothbrush back he came over to me and hugged me silently "Wanna shower with me sweetheart?" He nodded.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
After we showered and got ready Mike was playing with my hair, brushing it. "Okay I'm ready" Terrence said "I'll talk to Damon then bring him here" he said he kissed me a few times "Bye love, and don't worry about me" he smiled "Okay, bye" I kissed him back. He hugged me and then left. "Do you guys really do ALL that-" "Yes."
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
People always ask me to get them too hook up with people, their crushes blah blah I get it I can pull bitches but then I can't do I all the time. I'm only agreeing to this because Terrence is in his emo era and god is that annoying. Once I can get em to date Terrence we'll be out the house and then Noah can fuck me without bothering of being quiet, I know for a fact that's what's pissing Noah off the most. We fuck twice in two weeks sometimes more but occasionally it's two. I entered the cafe where I saw Damon serving customers. He was blonde with light blue eyes and pale. He was cute and sweet too me and him talk. "Hi Damon!" I walked over to him and smiled "Oh, hi Mike, what brings you here today?" "Let's talk in private" he nodded and we went to the back of the cafe. "Terrence likes me?" He asked "Yeah-. I knew you'd guess that when I came" so how do I do this? "Oh yeah my brother is so depressed and would love to date you please do it" that's not gonna work. "Oh. Well. I mean. He is kinda fine..." "So you find my brother fine? My brother finds you cute it's done then y'all can date" "But how do I know it's not just blackmail? He can just leave me, I'm just poor not rich like you guys" "It's not fake my brother has been crushing on you since he first saw you. It's not a lie because then why would I be here? If my brother treats you like shit you know I'll beat the living shit okay?" "How about we make a deal?" I asked "What type of deal?" "Do you like this job?" "No." "Okay, how about I get you a good paying job at my husband's office? Only if you talk with Terrence I'm not saying you have to date him or ought just talk to him" "okay deal" we shook hands. "Come to my house at eight just when your shift ends" I got his number and sent my address to him "Okay, bye mike!" "Bye" and I left. Mission accomplished. Except now it's five and I have a shift. Shit. I ran back home kicking down the door. "I've done it Terry! Pay me right now!" I called out before meeting Noah in the bedroom. "Hi my love" I smiled kissing him on the cheek my costume was in his hands "You knew didn't you?" I chuckled he nodded and smiled. He stripped me and put on my costume. "Your wearing bunny ears you look cute in them" I smiled as he put them on he kissed my nose I applied on my makeup. "Pretty boy" he kissed my forehead "let's go" Noah went to go get the car started "Terrence do not be awkward to Damon. He's gonna come in two hours." I left and sat in the car playing with the straps on my heels (dawg material gurl) "Can you come early today?" He asked me when we made it to the club "Why?" I asked "Cause-.. I- uhm.." "Want to have sex?" "Yes." I laughed "my shift doesn't start for another hour ya knoww? We can fuck right now in the car, in the backseat." I smiled he got out the car picked me up and pulled me to the backseat. We made out for half an hour straight "We only have half an hour left be quick love" I said while he unzipped my costume. "Don't complain after then" he smirked. He lifted my legs putting them around his waist. "Shit what about condoms?" I asked "You don't think I carry condoms around?" Okay what the fuck. "I'll question that later..." He put the condom on his dick pushing into me "ahh~" I bit my bottom lip as he continued to fuck my ass. We came at the same time he pulled out and I knew that wasn't that end he climbed onto me and shoved his dick in my mouth "Mm-!!"
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I catched my breathe laying on Noah's bare chest "good luck cleaning the car I'm not helping." I kissed his neck "you already helped me sweetheart, now come on put the costume back on" "okay" after he put on the costume and adjusted my messy hair I kissed his hand "You better put your clothes back on including your shirt before some whore decides to hook up with you, now goodbye" I kissed him again then went out. God it was cold. "Bye Mikey, stay safe I'll be here" I nodded the club was even busier today. Maybe because it's bank holiday tomorrow.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Finally, my shift was over I was exhausted. About a million men tried to ask me out. I went back to the car to find my lover asleep I woke him up "huh.. Oh.. Hi Mikey" I kissed his forehead "Drive us home baby" I ruffled his hair and he started driving. Once we got home I got changed. "Noah?" He was slumped on the bed fast asleep. How cute. I got him some shorts and changed him then cuddled him and fell asleep.