Jeongcheol 17

Mingyu was just an inch away from throwing hands on Wonwoo but before he could, Coups caught him immediately and dragged him outside. It was a relief that Mingyu wasn't there anymore but since Jeonghan was there, standing still, he couldn't help but feel scared by the way Wonwoo would take out the plates and slam them at side after washing.

Jeonghan tried to maintain atleast a meter distance from the man, afraid that the next plate slammed will be on his head. He felt the air go heavy, his feets go numb every time Wonwoo would do something as to turn towards his side.

But maybe god was from his side since when Coups came back, Jeonghan heaved an immediate sigh of relief. But even Coups's arrival did not wavered Wonwoo from showing his anger, so much that it made Jeonghan look over Coups, "He is scary when angry, isn't he?"

The older beside him took a big moment to see Wonwoo before nodding as response. The next slam of plates made Jeonghan flinch widely before Coups pulled him behind and now stood in between the two men.

Though Wonwoo's way of showing anger was by hitting things, Mingyu's was being actively agressive in this sense. When Jeonghan went back to his cell, the place Mingyu was currently at, he met with a frustrated Mingyu all ready to kill Jeon Wonwoo.

"What does he think of himself? If he wants, anyone will be with him and when he don't, he can ignore anyone? Does he think of everyone so low?" Mingyu yelled, attempting to throw Coups's blanket out on floor but the older grabbed it and placed it back calmly back to where it was, watching Mingyu bust in anger again, "I will kill him, bury him deep down in ground that even dogs wouldn't find him no matter how hard they try! Fucking piece of shit!"

Jeonghan was quite scared the way Mingyu's breathing was so unusual, his eyes red and veins of the verge of popping out of his skin without warning. He ended up standing behind Coups, the man who looked over his shoulders, arms crossed just to hear Jeonghan whisper in his ear, "Didn't you say he liked him back then? He should be happy Wonwoo want him back."

"Time matters Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol said while looking over Mingyu, the man who knew what he was talking about, "We don't always get what we want, not always on right time. Right Mingyu?"

Mingyu by now had calmed down a bit, sighing a little before looking away, the corner of his eyes shining with liquid threatening to fall, "I moved on, didn't I Hyung? Maybe i once loved him, but doesn't that makes him a jackass to reject me and come back after two years saying he wants me to be his boyfriend?" The tears fell from corner of his eyes, "My feelings are not something he can play with Hyung. I can't let him do the same thing he did back then."

"He did what?" Jeonghan's mouth was gaped wide, enough to show that he was shocked as fuck. Coups on the other hand had replied on the behalf of Mingyu, sitting by leaning his back on the wall just before the taller, "You heard right. He did reject him. My boy had written a long ass letter to him and he just tore it off. Pretty bad heartbreak I must say."

"Damn." Jeonghan by now also sat on the floor, crossing his legs as he looked at Mingyu, "Don't go back to him then. He deserves it."

Coups chuckled, watching Mingyu's anger subsiding as the taller wiped his tears off while his eyes went back to Jeonghan as the older asked, "Why? Any reason?"

"You need reason?" Jeonghan was baffled, "He tore down a hand written letter, first reason. He rejected him badly, second reason." He looked over at Mingyu, "Did he apologize?"

The taller shook his head making Jeonghan look back at Coups, "See, third reason. He didn't even apologise. And as Mingyu said, he is trying to be all boyfie after two years, the biggest reason! He deserves nothing. I support Mingyu in this!"

Coups did not say anything, instead he leaned his head back, sighed a little before speaking, "We don't know his side of story."

"What's in his side huh?" Mingyu raged again, "If he was this good, why didn't he try to talk to me in these two years? Why did he watched people making fun of me for liking him? Why is he coming now when I don't even care? Tell me? Why?"

"I never said he was right Mingyu." Coups looked back at the taller, "He can never be right with all those things he did. I am not saying you to give him a chance either, it's not what I mean. All i mean is there must be something off with him to bust out like this, don't you think?"

"Do I look like I care?" Mingyu sneered, "He is an asshole! I don't care if he stays or dies, all i know is he is a fucking selfish basterd who only thinks about himself and no one else!"

The room was silent for a while, no one spoke anything cause there was nothing to be spoken about. The situation was as clear as water.

That Mingyu was stupid and Wonwoo was stupider.

Coups on the other sighed in disbelief, looking at Mingyu while straightening his back a little against the wall, "I still don't understand how you ended up liking him out of all people you could possibly like."

"I was young okay!" Mingyu protested, "If I knew he was an asshole, i wouldn't have bothered to begin with."

"It was just two years ago Mingyu. You weren't that young." Coups deadpanned, scrunching his nose to show how much he loathed the idea of Mingyu calling his carelessness as the mistake of his younger self.

All of sudden, Jeonghan spoke up, his voice full of hesitation, "How did you met him?"

There was a long silence in the room. Coups who was slouching in the back had now straighten up a little again, Mingyu on the other hand heaved a deep sigh. Jeonghan was about to conclude none of them would bother to tell him anything until Mingyu suddenly spoke up, "It was when I first came into this fucking shit of prison. Coups Hyung was a little late, maybe a month?"

"It was love at first sight." Coups commented, obviously not in a way Mingyu could say he was thinking of restoring his image. Jeonghan on the other hand had failed to notice the mocking expression in those words as he nodded, asking Mingyu again, "And what made you fall in love with him?"

"Looks obviously." Coups deadpanned again, causing Mingyu to glare at him, more pissed of Coups than he was of Wonwoo, "Will you shut up? Respectfully?"

"You can't say he is not handsome, and that you haven't swooned over him in your early years to prison."

When Coups have him a look of displeasure again, glaring him back when Mingyu glared at him, the taller ended up complaining, "It wasn't his looks!"

Coups raised his brows, "It wasn't?"

There was a taunt in those actions, that they ended up making Mingyu protest against the violations done by the older, "Not just his looks okay! There were many things I hallucinated back then, one of them was thinking he was my type." He sighed again, "I had forgotten there is a reason people come here."

"And prison is a place to not fall in love." Coups added, thinking about the time when he had freshly met Mingyu, where the early meeting with him was something Coups hadn't liked at all.