》ᴜɴᴇxᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴇᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ《

"What would the world look like if all our wish came true?"

-

Date: 17 February, 2022

Today was Yeonjun's surgery day. He was done with every formalities and today, he was about to get his long awaited surgery done.

And obviously, getting a surgery done is definitely not fun. But Yeonjun promised someone, so how could he break that? He will try his best to adapt into the new life ahead.

Currently, Yeonjun was lying on the bed all ready to enter the operation theater. And he was accompanied by Berry, Mrs. Kim, his mother, Taehyun and Beomgyu.

Obviously they had to be there.

"Hyung." Beomgyu called the older who seemed dazed out while caressing a very strange and unique looking necklace. It had a different sparkle of it's own. Yeonjun immediately looked at the younger male questionably.

"What are you thinking?" Yeonjun sighed before saying-

"Nothing... Again a lot of things. It's kinda.. complicated."

Berry seemed to know maybe why the older looked a bit distracted on his part. And decided that, the trio should get some time alone before he enters the OT.

"Mom, Aunty can we give them some alone time if you don't mind?" Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Choi smiled softly nodding.

"Sure."

With that the three of them left the room for a while as only Taehyun, Yeonjun and Beomgyu were left together.

"Now tell me. What's bothering you? I didn't ask directly because your mom and the little one was here." Beomgyu crossed his arms.

"Go ahead hyung. You can't be stressed before getting a surgery done. Vent it out." Taehyun added.

Yeonjun shook his head with a soft smile saying-

"I am telling the truth beom, Tae. Just a bit nervous before the surgery? You know. That's it. Nothing more."

Yeonjun's expression was so genuine that Beomgyu and Taehyun none of them could actually say anything further that he was lying or anything. And his words made quite sense. Beomgyu had a tingling question inside and so he ended up asking-

"Hyung aren't you gonna take off that necklace? You know they are gonna take it away if you wear that to the OT."

Yeonjun's soft caressing from earlier turned into a firm grip hearing the words because the latter was right. Both younger male's raised their eyebrows at the passive reaction they got from the older.

His response clearly stated that this jewelry meant a lot to the older. That means the one who gave him that also meant a lot to him.

To be honest, it wasn't hard for Beomgyu and Taehyun to guess from whom the necklace was from but the thing is that they never saw him wearing it till a week ago?

Okay maybe he had kept it somewhere else.

Who knows?

"I-I will just entrust this to you two. Keep it safely please." The two blinked at the desperate request of the older as they only nodded. Yeonjun was somehow very thankful that they didn't question anything further.

"Sure, I will keep it for now. Give it to me." Taehyun assured the older. Despite the unwillingness to let the necklace get away from himself even for a second, Yeonjun had to temporarily give it away to the younger.