》ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴇꜱᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ《

"You ask me what I like about you, but I just like you. Not something about you but just wholly you."

-

Date: 8 November, 2021

Sweating and shaking aggressively, the dark haired male clutched his blanket, his eyes shut tightly before immediately jumping off his sleep with a gasp breathing heavily.

Yeonjun had to physically place his hands on his chest to calm himself down from how awful and insanely real his nightmare seemed. It was something he wouldn't like to experience again.

Tears clogged inside his chest finally fell down his cheeks wetting it in the process. Sighing out heavily, he softly mumbled-

"Soobin.."

Muttering the name to himself, he plopped himself to the mattress feeling obviously very hot from all the sweating and stuffy atmosphere. He had his eyes closed wanting to distract himself from the viscous thoughts only to suddenly feel chilly from his side. Opening his puffy yet wet eyes very slowly, he saw the person whom he just recalled a few seconds ago looking at him with a confused yet concerned face? He is just hallucinating at this point because the soul had the inability to feel any kind of definite emotions.

"I think you called me." The soul said obviously noticing the red nose tip of the human and the moist eyes of him. Yeonjun didn't speak anything but he just looked at the soul's hands before he himself brought his own hands forward wanting to touch them.

He just desperately wants to hold those comforting hands. Despite knowing that he is just a soul. Obviously, the male's hands penetrated through that of those transparent ones as if nothing ever exists there. An ugly sob escaped the male's mouth feeling a heavy weight of disappointment inside him.

He just wants to dive into his comforting embrace again. Is that too much to ask? He misses soobin so much that it hurts to even breath at this point.

How dare he feel so much emotions at a moment for the one whose soul is standing just right infront of him with an empty expression and voidness inside?

The soul just watched the human attempting to hold his hands and breaking down right on the spot most probably feeling disappointed for not being able to do.

"Poor human." Soobin heard his nomeon commenting at the state of the sobbing human infront of him. The soul was just as clueless as he could not understand what was actually going on. What should he do? Should he talk?

"Why don't you comfort the human soobin? Offer him your hand now." Soobin now questionably raised his eyebrows before muttering-

"He can't touch my hand you know for your kind infor-

"Well, that's my own words. I know so. For now do what I am telling you." Soobin's words were cut off when the nomeon interrupted his speech making him roll his eyes momentarily before focusing on the human.

He took a seat beside the male and spoke-

"Umm, hyung can you take my hands now?"

Yeonjun glanced at him for a brief amount of second obviously confused but did so without any further arguing. And his eyes widened when he was actually able to hold the soul's hands like the real feeling of holding hands.

Soobin was also bewildered suddenly feeling a warm hand enveloping his contrasting-cold ones. Yeonjun's insides went all jumpy that was filled with longing. That means if he could hold soobin's hands, he could also....

✓ Lost Afterlife [Yeonbin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें