》ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴄᴏʟᴅ《

"Time never heals anything, it's just people get used to their despair."

-

Date: 30 June, 2020

A certain grumpy looking boy just now stomped out of his room feeling rage wash all over him accompanied with pure disappointment and frustration.

"MISS KIM!!!" The boy shouted loudly and within a few moments, he heard loud quick footsteps coming closer to him. And the person he just now called out was here breathing heavily.

The boy bit his lower lip feeling a bit guilty that cause of his harsh tone, the woman was here breathing heavily just because of running fast.

"Y-Yes Yeonjun dear? Do you need anything?" Panting a bit, the elderly woman spoke while Yeonjun quickly changed his tone to that of a soft one.

He might not be the friendliest person but he is no jerk.

"Take a moment to breath Miss Kim. Apologies for my foolishness."

"No No- dear it's okay. Now go ahead tell me."

The boy named Choi Yeonjun just nodded sighing heavily before saying-

"Where is Mom, dad?"

"Ma'am and Sir J-Just now left."

"WHAT?" The boy fisted his hands feeling extremely angry too much angry actually that can almost make him cry. The woman felt really bad for the boy as she knew exactly why he was this angry.

"Why didn't you tell me Miss Kim?.. why?" The woman just lowered his head feeling sorry that she didn't do what Yeonjun had asked her to do.

"I was about to call you dear but s-sir refused to meet you... Though ma'am wanted to meet you, they had a meeting for which they had to leave early."

Yeonjun just scoffed hearing the truth.

"Ofc it was dad. Nothing unexpected. Is he running away from me now? After exchanging my seat from my university to that of the university of Seoul without my damn CONSENT!!!"

The male breathed out heavily feeling frustration fuel inside him. Yes, you heard it right. His assigned seat at his university in another city was being exchanged with another student of the university of Seoul.

Why did they do that?

He was actually very very very well living by himself.

"I am sorry dear..." Yeonjun shook his head before saying-

"No no, miss Kim why are you apologizing it's not your fault. Those who should be giving explanation is running away from me. A COWARD!"

"Yeonjun dear, don't say that. Sir just wants your well being." The elderly woman said patting his head.

"Well being of me? Sounds like a joke. He only thinks of himself. Let alone me, I never once saw him look at my mother with affection filled eyes or talk to her for any kind of betterment of anything. Tell me otherwise if I am wrong miss Kim."

The other woman just remained silent because, what the male said was undeniably true.

And she couldn't argue.

"Thought so.. I guess I have no choice but to do what my so called father chose for me. Yet again. That's mean I won't going back to my old uni today."