》ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴀᴘ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ《

"Believe me, you won't find someone more sincere than me..."

-

Date: 16 October, 2020

The weather gradually started to get chilly day by day as it signalled the natives that winter is going to knock on their door very soon.

"SOOO WE ARE GOING RIGHT?" And breaking through the chilly atmosphere, there ringed that same loud voice of the youngest male among the trio. Yeonjun shook his head while Soobin chuckled a bit before nodding-

"Of course we are. It's been a while since I had that adventurous spirit." As Beomgyu and Soobin was planning about their so called - adventure, Yeonjun was throwing a disapproving look towards the two.

"I still don't think going to that forest late afternoon is that fun- moreover it's an absolutely ridiculous step close to death-

"Are you scared hyung?" Beomgyu cut off the older's rambling with a clearly teasing hued up with a menacing smirk. And the older couldn't help himself getting more and more flushed from the feeling of getting exposed so quickly like an open book almost immediately getting defensive.

"Excuse me? How dare you accuse me like that?" Yeonjun scoffed trying to cover up his startled look but that gave away his state even more earning loud heaps of laughter from both of them. Well mostly Beomgyu, and Soobin giggled at the cute flushed face of the older.

"Come on hyung just admit it,we won't judge. And beside there are no wild wolves or beast inside the forest. Just consider it as a mini version of hiking. It's gonna be fun."

Yeonjun tensed up because he was low-key scared of sudden strolling inside a freaking forest late afternoon that too when it was about to be dark. They must be kidding him right now. His mind consuming thoughts immediately came to an halt when a soft pair of hands enveloped his as he whipped his head towards the owner of those soft hands seeing Soobin giving an assuring smile.

"Don't worry. I will protect you if anything funny happens there."

Soobin quitely gestured using sign language which Yeonjun was surprisingly able to understand as he had been researching and learning this valuable language for a few months. Beomgyu was just a few steps ahead of them eagerly going towards their destination for the night today unaware of the sweet assurance provided by the taller.

"Thank you binnie..." Yeonjun mouthed back quitely, his heart fluttering and beating crazily inside his ribcage. Squeezing back the younger's hands as a sign of comfort was their thing at this point.

Beomgyu this time turned around and stole a quick glance of the two males who seemed to be in their own little bubble and their joined hands didn't of course go unnoticed by the younger. Sighing out softly with a light smile, Beomgyu shook his head not even taking a minute to actually piece up what's going on behind him.

They are much more obvious than they think.

And Beomgyu was well aware what's going on between the two. Surely that "what's going on" was still unspoken he could sense it lingering between them.

Come on, say it already.

Well time flew by, as the trio reached the forest ready to start their so-called fun adventure. Well only for Soobin and Beomgyu. Not the remaining one. As the younger two males were excited the oldest was still regretting his stupid decision to come with them. But oh well what's done is done. Now he must pay for his decisions.