》ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ《

"There are wounds that are never seen on the body but are much more deeper than it seems, worse than bleeding."

Date: 20 February, 2021

Winter arrived.

Those fluffy cushiony snow were back like always to greet them. People of the town started wearing thick padded jackets, warm clothes to keep themselves from the frost biting cold.

Same goes for the trio as well. Their university was done for the day and each of them were heading towards their own home.

"Geez... I swear this cold weather is my pet peeve." Beomgyu said through his chattering teeth as he released a breath clearly visible in the cold. Yeonjun and Soobin laughed at the younger's reaction and nodded.

"Well not that I like Winter, it's just that my cold tolerance is high." Soobin sneakily added low-key teasing Beomgyu which the younger immediately caught.

"Excuse me?? Are you bullying me? Wah-"

Beomgyu commented with such a disbelief and funny expression, that Soobin couldn't hold back his laugh. After having a good laugh, he finally shook his head and said-

"Kidding! Kidding. It's just a joke."

Beomgyu only shot a fake glare to the older before playing around more as usual.

"Phew, Imma head home. I wanna get inside my blanket. It's freezing! Okay bye hyung's!!"

The youngest bid goodbye to the older two males before skipping away towards his place. Yeonjun and Soobin did the same as well before they themselves left for their home together.

"Are you cold hyung?" Soobin asked the older because he still remembers that the older once commented that he couldn't really tolerate the extreme level condition of cold. Not to mention, it was really cold now. So that got Soobin a bit worried.

"It's Okayy I can manage... Hopefully."

The older added the last part with the most awkward smile almost whispering under his breath letting out his foggy breath as usual.

"You sure?" Soobin asked softly before taking the initiative to capture the older's tiny hands in his own's. He saw that the older had his hands uncovered without any warm layer over it.

"I reminded you to wear gloves didn't I hyung? Why don't you wear it?" The younger male frowned questioning it.

"I don't like wearing them. It's itchy." Yeonjun added in a small pout low-key complaining about his disliking towards gloves making the younger male smile softly in adoration. Yeonjun noticing the silent end from the taller male glanced at him and asked him through gestures-

"What's wrong?"

He shook his head before intertwining their hands with that of the older who looked baffled at the sudden action.

"S-Soobin?"

Soobin slightly pulled the older closer to him before shoving their intertwined hands to the older's jacket pockets while back hugging the latter. Yeonjun's cheeks grew warm at the gesture as a sweet and sheer crimson red color bloomed on his cheeks.

Good thing that the weather is cold as he can easily blame his red cheeks as the fault of the harsh cold. Not from the particular male back hugging him now.