》ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ꜰᴜʟꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴜɴꜰᴜʟꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ?《

"Run away from the world, Run on. Go to the end with me, my lover."

-

Date: 11 February, 2022

The day Yeonjun had been dreading for the past few months is finally here. No matter how much he wished to skip this date out of his life, he couldn't.

It's currently 2 in the noon.

As per his knowledge, as soon as the clock strikes midnight, Soobin will have to leave.

A known heaviness accumulating inside the mortal's heart, he only sat quite infront of his food at the dining table earning questionable gazes from his mom, Mrs. Kim and Berry. They clearly saw how disturbed the older looked for some reason. What's wrong?

"Honey? Yeonjun dear?" Yeonjun snapped out when he heard his mom calling him in utter confusion and worry creeping inside her.

"Yeah?" He uttered absent mindedly.

"Yeonjun is the food not good? Anything wrong? Do you not feel good?" Yeonjun at that moment grew alarmed about his posture because his mother asking this kind of questions clearly gave away the fact it was way too obvious that he was down and feeling heavy today. And the worst thing is that he can't share anything with them.

"Ah- No no... I just don't feel like eating. Been getting troubles with appetite this days. Nothing else."

The elderly woman just looked at her son with worry clouding her expression.

"At least eat a little no?" Yeonjun shook his head as he gently pushed away his untouched plate standing up timidly.

"I am sorry mom, I will eat when I feel like it. I will tell you okay?" The boy said giving a small weak smile leaving the table to his room the next moment. He honestly looked really tired at that moment. And the three other females noticed it obviously.

But they didn't just question further.

"Is it... about Soobin oppa?" Berry seemed to have gotten the hang of why the older male was so disturbed. She really wanted to go and ask her oppa but realized if she does, the situation might not go in the right direction.

So at the end, being a child, she stayed quite.

Yeonjun on the other hand came to his room heavily sighing out. He knew very well that he was being an absolute pathetic human, but humans are nothing but pathetic anyways. So It's nothing new.

Subconsciously, his hands went up to his still fresh not fully filled drawer, as he took out a small polaroid that he had stored so preciously ever since they took this.

Despite the tears in his eyes, he only chuckled looking at the polaroid. Beomgyu had clicked his pic when he and Soobin were having a game battle.