》ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛɴᴇꜱꜱ《

"I don't know how to be someone you will miss."

-

Date: 19 June, 2020

A tall sweet looking dark haired boy was walking through the quite street, only the leaf rustling sound and his own breath was heard.

As he was walking by, he suddenly flinched by the sound of the dropping of some objects nearby. Curiously turning around to find the source of the sound, his eyes spotted another guy of maybe around his age focused on picking up the scattered objects from a medium sized cardboard box. Guess that's the source of the sound.

The dark haired boy immediately ran towards the boy and started helping the other boy picking up the things who looked clearly bewildered seeing another stranger jumping to give him a helping hand.

"O-Oh, no it's okay. I will pick them up." The other boy spoke up who seemingly appeared embarrassed probably because of his clumsiness.

"Please don't be embarrassed. Let me help." The taller boy said revealing his charming dimples making the latter smile a bit by the contagiousness of his dimpled smile.

"Thank you." The boy with the dimples known as Choi Soobin heard the latter mumble the two letters syllables and just smiled a bit to himself. Just in a minute or two, they were done neating up their things.

"I-I thank you once again. Umm- your name?"

The boy snapped out as he realized the latter was asking his name and replied-

"Choi Soobin. And welcome. My pleasure." The male saw the puppy alike eyes of the boy widening a bit before it sparkled with pure amusement.

"Omo- That's crazy, myself Choi Beomgyu another Choi." The latter laughed a bit at the coincidence. Soobin felt at ease feeling the boy getting comfortable around him. And probably one of those few people who actually behaved nicely with him.

But the thing that already saddens him that he will not be able to continue talking with the friendly boy anymore after this.

"Are you okay?" The latter asks him noticing the face expression of the other dulling a bit. While Soobin immediately shook his head before giving a small smile.

"I am completely fine. Thanks for asking."

Beomgyu who seemed a bit confused and skeptical by his reply shrugged it off before his eyes got stuck on something in the taller's ears.

Not being able to hold back his curiosity, he asked-

"Please don't mind me asking, but may I ask what are those in your ears? Uhhh- it's Okay If YOU don't wanna answer." The other immediately panicked at the end of his question as he noticed the hands of the latter going to his ears.

"N-No N-No it's okay. They are.... hearing aids." Soobin said with a sad smile. Hearing the reply Beomgyu had an instant regret for asking something sensitive to a person that he just met few minutes ago.

Soobin observed the face expression of the latter and it didn't take a second for him to decipher the emotion the male was feeling.

Pity. Sympathetic.

And he is used to those looks.

"I guess I have to go now. Thank you. Have a nice day." Saying this, Soobin took his farewell from the male feeling sadness creep up inside him.