》ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ꜰʀᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ《

"Tell me what you wanna do, run away or stay tonight?"

-

( Same day )

Soobin was now currently awakened from his very light sleep from the bell sound. Oh right, the sports class is done.

He had a peace of mind just for a few minutes. Pity.

Getting up from his head down posture he groaned a bit from his strained neck and just stretched his hands and moved his head left and right a few time making them loosen up a bit.

Within a while, he spotted the students coming back to their class after changing while Soobin already changed previously.

He then saw the new student walking inside as well walking towards his seat. Well actually the seat beside his. Soobin from his side vision saw the boy taking his seat not bothering to talk to him. Well nothing new.

Within 5-10 minutes, the whole class was filled again. But they were least expecting a drama to take place the next few moments specially Soobin. Their homeroom teacher came to their class as usual, asking the class representative to give the collected money for the trip who just nodded.

But, Their class representative gasped out so loud that the whole class questionably went fully quite.

"What happened Nick?" The teacher asked feeling puzzled. While Nick who kept on looking for the money bag where all the money were kept panickingly.

"S-Sir- I can't find the money bag."

"WHAT?" With a shocking exclamation, the whole class looked at Nick.

"How could you be so careless Nick?"

"B-But sir- I swear I wasn't. I clearly remember keeping the money bag inside my bag. Now it's not there. I swear sir. I even checked before going to the sports area." Nick said almost close to pleading as the class filled with hateful murmurs and wonders that where could the money go.

The teacher just stressfully sighed out and just shook his head.

"So you mean the money disappeared when the whole class was in the sport area?"

"I think so sir..." Nick said while lowering his head low-key feeling embarrassed that he couldn't handle his responsibility properly. Shameful.

But suddenly-

"Sir, I don't think the whole class was at the sport area. One student came back in the middle of the class. Why don't we ask him?" A girl retorted with a smug face eyeing Soobin nastily. Soobin who was listening to the whole thing attentively now widened his eyes realizing what that girl actually meant.

Please don't tell him that they will drag him inside this thing. Seriously? They hate him that much?

"Oh Really? Who is it Ms. Rachel?"

"It's Choi Soobin sir. Why don't you ask him?" Rachel said with a nasty smirk on her face because she is one of those students who loved to drag him down without any reason.

The whole class turned towards Soobin now who panicked feeling nervousness crawl through his veins now. No no, what is happening?

"Mr. Soobin is this correct? That you came back in the middle of the class?"