》ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛɪᴄᴋʟᴇꜱ《

"Even darkness is beautiful with you, unknowingly something crept inside me seeing you"

-

( Same day )

Yeonjun's hands were tightly gripped by the younger male who certainly had something in his mind but was refraining himself to reveal it.

"Soobin will you at least tell me where are we going?" Instead he got nothing as a reply but just a reassuring smile from him. He just sighed out heavily before pulling out his phone and shooting a quick text to Mrs. Kim.

- Mrs. Kim, I will be back by the evening. Don't wait or worry for me.

Done with his task, he shoved the device back to his pocket and drifted his attention to the younger male who still had his left hand under control. Seeing it's useless to continuously bug the latter asking where they were actually going, the older remained quite looking forward to what Soobin was actually up to.

His eyes then landed on the intertwined hands of them.

And within a miniscule, the surroundings around him seemed to fog up as he felt heat rush up to his chest and cheeks very gradually spreading to the older's ears. Geez, what's with this odd reaction to this type of things?

He is just overwhelmed. Yeah...

Yeonjun snapped out of his little world when the younger male finally shook him by their intertwined hands.

"Hyung! We are here. Come on!!"

The male finally looked up and saw the place. A crease immediately formed on his forehead in confusion.

"Is there any competition coming Bin?" The older genuinely asked being curious as the latter face palmed. The younger sighed out loudly as he glanced at the ice rink place before saying-

"Let's skate hyung." Soobin suggested with a cute smile with his deep dimples popping out along with it making the older coo at his cuteness internally.

"W-What? Soobin I-I can't skate. I am not a professional like you. Hell I will fall flat on my face trying to stand on the ice rink." The older ranted out flapping his hands in every direction he could clearly expressing his lost direction in this sector. Soobin chuckled at the older. Geez is he even older than him? How cute.

"Then what am I here for? You really think I will let you fall flat on your face while i am present hmm?" With a deep hum raising his eyebrows, the younger male questioned. Yeonjun felt embarrassed to admit that his heart skipped a beat at the deep voice of the younger humming.

Not to mention, the older realized how soft the gaze of the younger appeared trying it's best to reassure him that he wouldn't get hurt and will be safe under his supervision.

"Come with me." Saying this Soobin again got a hold of the older's hands and took him inside the ice rink. And to the older's surprise the place was almost so empty that it could also be termed as a secluded place.

Within the blink of an eye, Soobin went somewhere and brought two pairs of skating shoes one for himself and one for the older.

"Empty your mind for today hyung. Have fun for a while." Soobin put on his skating shoes so easily that it convinced the older that it was not a big deal to wear those like that of the normal shoes.

But he judged too soon obviously.

He was having quite a good amount of difficulty dealing with the shoes trying to tie them properly. The hell since when wearing shoes got so hard? Soobin who was standing beside the older chuckled softly seeing the older grumble in frustration as he continuously failed to wear it properly.

"Soobin what in the world? How is wearing this shoes so hard damn it!"

The younger shook his head and kneeled down to the older's sitting position gently removing his hands and himself taking the lead. His hands swiftly working on tying up the shoes. While doing so, he commented with a giggle-

"I just saw my younger self in you hyung. I also used to complain to my teacher that this shoes are pure pain to wear. And she used to laugh at me gradually helping me like this. Take a look at this. It's done right?"

Yeonjun attentively heard the little fragments of the younger's life and glanced at the shoes which now looked neatly tied and all set. Little crimson sheer crept to this cheeks feeling a bit embarrassed but also from the sudden warmth rushing from his chest. Despite the surface and the surroundings being cold in contrast.

"Can you stand up hyung?" Soobin signed the older who just puffed up his cheeks before attempting to stand up on the slippery surface. The older's legs wobbled like crazy as he clenched his jaw feeling scared.

"I am gonna fall Bin- Oww-

And it happened as soon as he said it. Soobin immediately caught a hold of the older before he fell with a chuckle unconsciously reducing the distance with the latter.

"Relax hyung. You are so stiff. Ice skating involves you being relaxed. So follow me. Breathe in. Breathe out."

The older tried his best to follow what the younger said and his gripped at the other's sleeves feeling nervous. Soobin gradually tugged at the older's hands signalling the other to slowly move.

Screech. Screech.

Only the ice screeching sound, very slow and shallow breathing was heard around the area. Yeonjun caught a glance of the younger who seemed to be very focused in teaching him his own passion. For some reason, he felt his own heart swell up from pure adoration and affection towards the younger.

The next few hours were only theirs filled with heart filled laughter's and giggles.

It was almost evening, sky turning dark with the matter of time as both of them walked along the quite path crossing the Han river bridge which looked absolutely breathtaking in the dark. The air turned chilly as it got dark eventually. Both of them shivered at the sudden contact of the cold wind touching their bare skin.

"Can we stand here for a while Bin?" Yeonjun requested the younger who nodded at the birthday boy with an assuring smile. The older took a moment to take in the fresh view of the bridge and calm river now. Soobin also did the same as they stood with comfortable silence blooming between them. Their presence were enough for each other to feel safe and calm.

Yeonjun finally looked at the younger male and slowly took his own hands to intertwine with that of the younger who looked startled for a moment at the sudden action.

"Hyung? Anything wrong?" Yeonjun shook his head with a light smile, eyes twinkling brightly at the younger's sight. Before saying anything else, he hugged the younger tightly who actually yelped feeling surprised. But returned the action anyways.

"Thank you for today... I actually never had this much fun in any of my birthday." He expressed his gratefulness for the younger who just chuckled before caressing the older's soft dark locks.

"You really saying thank you for this hyung?"

Soobin cupped the older's puffy cheeks softly before muttering-

"I will always take care of you and make you have fun. Don't worry."

The older's insides swirled up so violently giving him tickles and warmth ravishing everywhere. Tranquility filled inside. Letting his heartbeat rate increase accordingly...

Since so, maybe Yeonjun started to feel something for the younger which he actually shouldn't have. A soft spot and an alluring pull towards feelings.