》ʀᴇᴍɪɴɪꜱᴄɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ《

" I think I will miss you forever like the stars miss the sun on the morning sky.."

-

Date: 15 October, 2021

With soft sunlight peeking through the white, opaque curtains of Yeonjun's room it directly kissed his swollen eyes and tear stained cheeks. Earning a groan from the exhausted male.

Slowly picking up his body, he sat on his mattress feeling the most down he ever felt in his life. Hell it was so bad that he was starting to tear up the moment his mind started to gain its consciousness.

Still not wanting to have another breakdown early in the morning, Yeonjun got up and stood infront of his bathroom mirror and glanced at himself.

Oh my God-

"I look absolutely horrendous..." He thought to himself massaging his face trying to make his puffy face look a bit normal to his liking. Gone were that glow of his face.

That looking forward to attitude of a day.

He is just somehow surviving now.

As he stared at the mirror, suddenly the boy started to cough out loudly not being able to bear an extremely painful chest pain.

He was having a hard time to breath. After a while of coughing violently so much painfully that the corners of his sharp yet swollen eyes was wet from the tears.

Finally getting himself together, he took a deep breath. He looked so pale...

So pale almost like a ghost.

Sighing heavily, he washed his face properly and dressed up for the normal university day. He lost the enthusiasm to even attend the institution.

Whereas he used to wait to go to the institution as his way of escape from reality even just a month ago. But now...

Not anymore.

Washing his face atleast to make himself appear a bit presentable, he glanced at the clock as his eyes rounded in shock seeing that- He was late.

Great what an amazing way to start the morning. Haha.

Yeonjun just carelessly threw in some books and slided in the notebook that was lying on his desk and left for the university.

On his way, he opened his phone to see a text from Beomgyu and Taehyun both.

Beomgyu:

- Hyung where are you? Are you coming today? Are you okay?

10 minutes ago.

Yeonjun just sighed seeing the text as he shooted a quick text to the younger as he didn't have any intention of making him worried.

- Yeah, I am coming. Just a bit late.

Clearing his inbox, he then checked the unread message from Taehyun as well.

Taehyun:

- Hey hyung. I called you yesterday but you didn't answer. Let me know when you are active please.

Yeonjun could clearly understand the desperate tone of the younger. And it was totally normal.

He is bound to get scared as Taehyun witnessed the two of his best friend's death.