》ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟ ᴄᴀᴛᴀꜱᴛʀᴏᴘʜᴇ《

"Now I wish I would have told you how much important you were to me present by my side"

-

Date: 21 October, 2021

Soobin roamed around the same area accompanied by his guardian Casper as usual being a trackless soul.

As they were walking here and there, Soobin spotted a figure wearing a full on unrecognizable fit from iron? Roaming here and there with a huge looking object more like a machine? Coming from the other side.

"What's that?"

"A Veturiaus." Casper replied within a heartbeat before taking up it's faded shape in the Opal looking around before talking to Soobin.

"Well, now that a Veturiaus is in sight. You gotta watch out. A revengeful spirit is near then."

"Revengeful spirit? Really?" Questionably the soul asked wanting to know more deeply about it.

"A veturiaus is responsible for cleaning up the filthy ashes of the revengeful spirits. That you have to be careful when spotted nearby as a revengeful spirit is definitely around for them to be actively moving around like that."

Soobin couldn't help but feel a twinge of goosebumps at the fact, his opal flickering very barely as it's response.

"I thought souls can't be dangerous to human world?"

"I didn't say revengeful spirits can't be dangerous. They are the worst. They most remain stuck in the world just because of their inner grudge they held even after dying."

That just filled Soobin in with all the necessary informations he needed to hear. He didn't know why, but a thought striked him at that moment.

"Why do humans loose their warmth after dying?" Casper was taken aback from the sudden query. What? How did he know humans are actually warm when touched?

Wait- don't tell him-

"Soobin?"

"What?"

"Did you..... touch any human? How did you know that humans are warm when touched?"

Soobin scrunched his face hearing this and gave a little thought to it before answering.

"Uh... I think I did. Maybe. The human we were following yesterday. Yeah.."

Casper widened his eyes before almost yelling-

"Soobin Don't tell me you.... accidentally touched that human... Are you serious?" The Nomeon asked being in complete disbelief.

"Yeah I think I did."

"WHAT?" The previously unbothered looking soul now looked startled by the agressive reply.

"Why th- The soul was immediately cut off as he witnessed his Nomeon taking the shape of a figure with a blown out and panicked expression on his face.

"You are asking why? Do you have any idea what catastrophe you caused Soobin?"

"Will you stop beating around the bush Casper?" Signs of irritation appeared on his face because the Nomeon was repeating the same thing over and over. Casper heavily huffed out finally saying-