》ᴍʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ《

"May your soon's turn into finally in your life."

-

Date: 13 September, 2020

Sunshine bright, dear Yeonjun let's wake up.

The male groaned in his sleep snuggling more into his pillow feeling disturbed by the sunlight tickling his face and eyes. Shifting from side to side multiple times, he at last got up sighing out loudly, his head feeling heavy for a while.

Sitting on his bed for a while, he got up finally wanting to get ready for his day and university as usual. Freshening up, he assembled the casual fit putting it on.

A white and blue checkered shirt paired with dark blue jeans. Black hair covering his forehead ruffled up a bit.

Grabbing his backpack, he stepped downstairs only to get startled by getting a sudden tight hug from berry.

"Happy birthdayyy Oppa!!" Yeonjun looked at the little girl wishing him with the most sweetest and cutest tone ever. Oh, it's his birthday? Great he forgot.

Still a light smile crept on his face as he ruffled the girl's hair and patted her head affectionately before kneeling down to her height.

"Awe thank you berry!" Pinching her soft cheeks Yeonjun replied, his eyes becoming crescent shaped from smiling.

"Wait here! I have something for you!" Yeonjun now looked amused and looked forward to the tiny little human's present. Within a minute, Berry was back with a beautiful large looking peach colored rose in her hands.

"It's for you Oppa! I grew this rose myself. Heree!" The girl handed the breathtaking flower to the male who was astounded by the sweet efforts of making him happy and the time consuming gift that she prepared. Yeonjun's mouth parted in shock as he glanced at the flower in his hand. This is so beautiful.

It's like the reflection of this little girl's soul. So pure and soft.

Yeonjun hugged berry feeling very happy and appreciated. From behind, he saw Mrs. Kim also watching them with a motherly warm smile.

"Thank you so much berry. You are so sweet!" Berry laughed before shaking her head.

"Just for you Oppa. I am always here!" The girl ruffled the male's hair who just pouted at this.

"Heyyy! You messed up my hair!" Berry laughed out loud at the complain of the older. Yeonjun chuckled and just stood up glancing at the elderly woman just at a distance.

"Morning Mrs. Kim."

"Morning dear. And happy birthday. Here I prepared something for you. Take this to university today." Mrs. Kim said with a warm smile handing over a lunch box wrapped with a clothing. Yeonjun felt his heart warming up with this. Because he never really got this type of treatment from anyone. Let alone his parents.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim."

The woman nodded giving him another smile before going back to work. Yeonjun then went towards the door until he spotted his parents sitting at the living room. He lightly bowed at them before leaving not wanting to talk and spoil his mood.

Until-

"Yeonjun." He stopped as he heard his mom call him.

"Yes?"