》ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ《

"My pupils always find a way to dilate as soon as it finds you, not just words."

Date: 5 November, 2021

Night time arrived. The night sky taking up the face of midnight blue yet black at the same time. With very rare amount of stars visible.

There sat a familiar male on the rooftop of the apartment under the vast sky. He needed to clear his head. So many things happened since yesterday.

He didn't see Soobin more like his soul anymore after that sudden appearance of his. And he hated to admit that he started missing the latter even more. He really thought he was okay with the younger's permanent absence but now he can't say the same.

He was not Okay.

It was an understatement to say that his heart ached at the thought that Soobin was actually no more. He hadn't grown to accept this bitter reality.

He couldn't.

His insides felt sick whenever he thinks it remembers that day when he lost the boy infront of his eyes. On his own birthday.

He didn't realize while thinking about all this stuffs, his eyes had grown attached to getting teary every single time. Call him weak or whatever. He knows he is weak. Why does he need to be fake strong anyways when he clearly is not?

No more energy in this body to deal with this peculiar and paranormal stuffs. Not even an ounce left. Yeonjun winced at a sudden streak of pain striking through out his chest as he coughed out.

Caressing his chest area to soothe the pain, he felt himself getting dazed with the dark starless sky. A sea full of voidness for today.

Not even bothering to pay attention to the traces of blood coming out from his runny nose. Geez, his cold had gotten severe again.

"Hyung, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Yeonjun jumped at the voice getting scared still not used to the presence of a literal soul. Soobin appeared out of nowhere making the older male flinch. Raising his eyebrows, he queried-

"You don't think I would actually haunt you. Do you?" Yeonjun's eyes widened before agressively shaking his head not wanting to get into a misunderstanding with the soul.

"No-No absolutely no. It's just me being a scaredy cat." Sighing out heavily.

"Nothing else." He barely said in a very light whisper lowering his head before laying down on the floor extracting back his attention to that of the sky. Soobin didn't quite understand the deep and complex emotions behind that whispery type of statement from the older. He just went closer to the older male with a questionable face catching the other off guard earning a light gasp.

"I-I H-hey what's wrong?" Yeonjun's hands rested against the ground now putting all his body weight on the pair of hands, upper body a bit lifted. His heart raced again.

"I wanna ask you something hyung."

Yeonjun felt his insides clench a little hearing the soul call him hyung yet again.
Ignoring the stupid feeling, he hummed not daring to look at the latter signaling him to continue.

"How does it feel to have emotions? Are they good?"

Yeonjun's breath got stuck hearing this as his hands fisted up in his own sweatshirt as he sat up straight away still not having the guts to look at the male. He had no specific answer for this.