》ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ《

"Stay with me till my candle of living gets exhausted."

-

Date: 28 January, 2022

Time really seemed to run when you want the moment to get completely still. In a flash, almost the whole month of January was gone.

1 month already gone from the history of 2022.

To be honest, Yeonjun didn't have the best time coping up with his current situation both physically, mentally and emotionally.

Physically due to his condition. It seemed to have gotten worse the past month and he still remembers that the doctors suggested him to get the surgery done at least within the next month coming in a few days.

Emotionally and Mentally because only 13 days were left for the soul's assigned mission. Along with that, after the new year's eve both him and his mom moved out of that so called home finally having their own cozy abode.

And about Berry and Mrs. Kim they were also living with them.

Despite the current place of them being a little congested, this place seemed more lively and peaceful to live in. Yeonjun didn't know whether his and his mom's relation had dramatically improved or not but it was getting better.

So many things changed this past month.

Yeonjun was yet to adjust to all of this properly. Also, both of his parents gog divorced more like his mother did. She immediately took the initiative to divorce that hell of a fucker and finally moved out with her soon.

End?

Not really. Certain things take time to get erased from one's life and both Yeonjun and his mother knew that this part of their life will always stay to be the most unpleasant chapter too bitter to even think.

"Our semester will end very soon and we will graduate soon!!" Beomgyu chirped having both Yeonjun and Taehyun beside him. Him quite certainly not noticing the complicated face expression both had now.

Taehyun had still kept that fact that he might move out really soon without being able to graduate together with them to himself.

And about Yeonjun, he was getting stripped of all kinds of positive energy and hope day by day. Mostly thanks to his health deteriorating.

But seeing the third male's expectant expression, both of them managed to flash a faint smile.

"Right... I am certainly looking forward to what comes next. It's been hell of an adventure" Yeonjun said sighing out heavily coughing in between and clearing his throat occasionally. His chest also burning sometimes.

Beomgyu and Taehyun shared a knowing look getting what the older actually meant by this words and just shook their heads.

"Did you go visit the police bureau later hyung?"

Yeonjun scoffed immediately feeling the bitter hatred creeping in him as he spat-

"No. I have no time to waste to go and fucking visit that bitch. I would rather hangout with you guys or sleep instead."

The younger two males certainly got shivers on how scary the older looked but maybe they understand why he behaved like that after imagining themselves in his shoes.

"I seriously wish I was never born at this household. Screw those richness and luxury, I would rather stay in a middle class home. At least it's peaceful and opinions are valued over money."