Date Night 2, Part 4

Start from the beginning

He forced her to suck him for another moment until he pulled her off in order to pace himself. He quickly undid her bra part from the corset, so her bare tits were just barely hanging over the edge of her leather corset. 

He slapped them as they came into view. When she squealed, he slapped her face next. “Watch it cunt,” he demanded. “Sorry, Sir,” she cried. At this moment, he wasn’t Severus or Daddy. This was full Master dominance. It was degrading, rough, and painful. She was in heaven. 

Severus threw her onto the ottoman in front of him, “Hands and knees, cunt,” he demanded. She quickly got into position, while Severus went behind her tearing her tights and panties. 

Her whole ass and pussy was completely exposed now. Her fingers gripped the ottoman she was on, trying to stay in the moment, but she was embarrassed. 

It was turning her on the longer she sat there. Severus dug through her bag, pulling out the middle sized butt plug. 

He moved the ottoman a bit where she could look at the man across the way who hadn’t taken his eyes off her. The man had taken out his enormous cock and was stroking it slowly as he watched her. 

The man's cock was somehow thicker than Severus’ but of a similar length. It looked as if his hand could barely wrap around it, veins climbing the sides of the monster cock. Her eyes locked with his as he stroked himself. 

She licked her lips as if to signal to the man she wanted to taste him. Suddenly, she felt Severus spit directly onto her asshole and not so gently shove her butt plug in. It made her let out a cry as her body pushed forward.

 “Cry for me,  you horny little bitch,” he demanded. Severus took the flogger out of her bag. He let it gently brush against her ass before flicking it hard against her.

 This however made her let out a little moan at the feel. “Thank you, Master,” she told Severus as she watched the man. She had surprisingly never called him that before. He was always Daddy or Severus. Hearing the word Master set the man on fire even more somehow. 

He was stroking his huge cock with his left hand while he flogged her, over and over. Each time she said, “Thank you Master.” She kept eye contact with the man across the way as best she could. 

“Do you want to suck his cock, Princess?” Severus asked her. “No,” she quickly said to keep herself out of further trouble. The man knew instantly it was a lie. 

He positioned himself behind her, quickly slamming the entire length of his cock inside her unexpectedly. She let out a cry as he filled her, pushing her forward. 

“Master please,” she said in a rather loud voice so multiple people started watching her. Severus held her so tight, fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

 “Dirty little liar,” he growled at her. He was using her so hard that she quickly had tears streaming down her face. 

The mans body was almost stiff as he held her slightly off the ottoman, slamming into her again and again. Y/N didn’t even care that multiple people were enjoying the sight. 

She was actively crying while people watched her be fucked half to death. She looked so small next to Severus and his huge cock.

 Y/N was a cluster of unintelligible sounds as he fucked her. “Master, please, it’s too deep,” she begged him as she gripped the ottoman. Thankfully Severus could tell the difference in her voice and he eased off just a little. 

She couldn’t even hold her eyes open to see if the man was still there watching her. Once he backed off a little it only took seconds to build her orgasm. It soon washed over her completely as he kept thrusting into her roughly. 

“Thank You Master,” she told him as it took over. When she opened her eyes again, the man was gone from sight. “Your little friend got tired of the show,” he told her in a deep breathy voice. 

Severus gently pulled the butt plug out of her ass, “A placeholder, I told you,” he reminded her. 

He leaned forward a little, spitting on her asshole and rubbing the head of his cock in it. He very slowly slid it into her ass, allowing her time to take him. 

“This is what you’re good for, whore,” he growled as he started using her harder. “Master, please,” she begged for mercy. 

His strokes were so long and powerful as he fucked her ass. It was an insane feeling to have him almost pull out and then very roughly fill her to completion again. The man couldn’t take much more. He had barely been holding on for a while, but was determined to use her completely. 

A few more strokes and he was pulling out, wildly jerking his cock all over her ass while letting out the most beautiful grunts, “Just for you, Princess,” he announced. “Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled back at him. 

Severus used his wand to clean her. He used a handkerchief to wipe her tears and give her soft little kisses. “I love you, Princess,” he whispered. 

She kissed him sweetly, before pulling away and replied, “I love you too, Daddy. I hope we are still friends.” “Always,” he smiled back at her.