Date Night 2, Part 3

Start from the beginning

She felt a tap on her shoulder from behind almost immediately

She felt a tap on her shoulder from behind almost immediately. She turned and saw the most handsome tall dark-complected gentleman around 30 years old. He had beautiful dark brown eyes, her favorite color. There was something almost familiar about him but she couldn’t put her finger on it. 

“May I buy you a drink, Miss?” he smiled down at her. Y/N smiled immediately, taking in his handsome face. “Please,” she replied softly. He put his hand on the small of her back and walked her to an empty spot at the bar where he could order. 

“Yes, Fire whiskey on the rocks, and what for you, darling?” he asked with a flirty grin. Y/N was slightly mesmerized by his face, trying to figure out where she had seen him before.

 “I’ll let you choose for me,” she replied softly. The man turned to the bartender and ordered her favorite drink. Y/N placed her hand on his arm, feeling it briefly before asking, “Do I know you from somewhere? You look so.. Familiar,” she asked curiously. 

The man smirked and leaned down next to her ear, “I’ve never seen you here before. My name is Alfie by the way. What’s yours, darling?” he asked.

 The man was still leaning down next to her ear because the music was a little obnoxious that evening. She whispered, “I love that name. A favorite of mine. I’m Princess,” she replied. 

The man said softly, “Lovely to meet you, Princess. You’re the most beautiful woman in here if I do say so,” he said with his lips right next to her ear. His breath felt like electricity on her neck sending chills down her body. 

Her face turned to look at him and their lips almost met, but Alfie looked around Y/N and backed up. The bartender had brought over their drinks and neither of them had even noticed. Y/N suddenly felt a hand on her neck bringing her back to reality.

She had to wake herself up quickly because her breathing had changed. The man even smelled familiar in some way. “Princess, where did you run off to?” Severus asked from behind her. 

“Oh, sorry, Daddy. I made a new friend,” she said as she looked back at Severus. Her gaze turned back to Alfie. He had beautiful kissable lips that he briefly licked before taking a sip of his drink. 

“Your food is coming soon,” he replied in a little huff. “Alfie, it was lovely to meet you. I appreciate the drink,” she announced as she took the drink from Alfies hand. Her finger tips grazed his skin briefly sending electricity through her. 

The tall man with beautiful lips replied, “My pleasure, Princess,” with a cheeky grin.

 Severus squeezed the back of her neck signaling to wrap it up. She took the drink and turned back around, being led by Severus back to their table. 

“What the fuck was that?” he whispered as they walked back to the table. “Huh?’ she asked, slightly nervous. “I said flirting. You almost kissed him,” he whispered in a deep angry voice.

 Y/N shook her head in disagreement, “No I didn’t,” she replied. Severus forced her into the booth on his side, “He pulled back because you almost kissed him,” he whispered.

 Severus forced her into the booth on his side, “He pulled back because you almost kissed him,” he whispered

 Her face flushed immediately, it was as if she were in some sort of trance. “I’m sorry. Perhaps you didn’t have a clear view,” she replied. 

“I saw perfectly clear, Princess,” he spat, stressing the word Princess. Her heart was beating fast, trying to figure out what had happened. 

“I’m sorry. It’s not what it seems.. I almost felt as if I had taken an amortentia potion. I felt this draw to him,” she told him, as she twisted her hands in her lap. 

Severus leaned down, “That was your pussy talking. I saw the whole thing and heard your thoughts. You weren’t even responding to my thoughts anymore. I tried to get your attention,” he growled.

 Y/N looked down ashamed of herself, “I apologize. I don’t know what came over me,” she admitted. It was true, she had felt something for that man at the bar. She couldn’t tell what it was though. It felt like a haze had come over her. 

“Eat your dinner, you will need you strength. I’m about to fuck you within an inch of your life,” he whispered into her ear as the food came. 

“Yes, Daddy,” she replied softly. As they were eating, Y/N asked him carefully, “Are you actually irritated or are we playing right now? I don't know how to read this,” she admitted.

“I honestly had prepared myself to not get jealous tonight, as well as easily. The way you looked at him, your thoughts, I couldn’t handle it,” he admitted.

 “I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying to make you upset. I thought we had agreed it was just fun,” she sighed. Severus raised his eyebrows for a second as if surprised by her answer. 

“I didn’t realize you would want to fuck the first man that approached you. My apologies, Princess. I underestimated your eagerness,” he hissed. 

Y/N did her best to keep her head down while they ate, so as not to meet eyes with the man who was still sipping his whiskey at the bar. The man kept looking over towards her table as he leaned on the end of the bar. 

“He’s fucking staring at you

“He’s fucking staring at you. I cannot read his mind. He’s obviously mastered occlumency,” Severus huffed. Y/N took Severus’ hand placing it between her thighs, “Just for you, Daddy,” she whispered.

 She would do anything to pacify the man at this moment because he was actually getting heated. Finally, the man walked away from the bar and disappeared somewhere else. 

“Daddy, you’re still going to play with me aren’t you? Please,” she begged. The man just looked back at her blankly.