"NOO. I wanna keep it a secret for the gender reveal...idiot" Taliece said over speaking me.

"Oh yea I forgot" I laughed. I forgot she wanted a gender reveal.

"Ok I'll write it down and send it home in an envelope" the doctor laughed. "Before I send you on your way let's talk about your eating habits?"

"Yes please" I praised. This girl be starving my baby.

"How often do you eat a day?"

"Once" I answered.

"No. I eat sometimes twice or I'll snack through out the day" Taliece answered rolling her eyes at me. This girl is fucking lying.

"Which she means she eats snacks through out the day but eats dinner" I revealed.

"It's very important that you're eating atleast three times a day your baby needs to eat and stay healthy." The doctor persisted.

"Yea. What can and cannot she eat?" I asked. I may not know a lot but I know enough.

"Stay away from deli meat, fish high in mercury, raw meat including sushi."

"I'm gonna have to stop you there you're going too far. No fish? So I can't eat salmon?" Taliece complained. Now I get to eat her portion of salmon when Mookie cooks.

" you can eat salmon. It's low in mercury so it should be safe to eat but try to not eat it all the time." The doctor answered laughing.

"You're not eating salmon" I whispered to her just to get under her skin. The look she gave me said it all.

"What is your guys birth plan?" The doctor asked. Shid I don't know we ain't never talked about it.

"I want an epidural for sure" Taliece nodded.

"So you're looking to go for a natural birth?"

"Yes" she answered quickly.

"Bro you're a clown" I laughed.

We finished up her doctor's appointment leaving with some sonograms. I'm about to start a picture book of my junior.

"I hope you know you're having a boy" I spoke walking her to her car.

"No im not I'm having a girl. I can feel it. My stomach is hanging low" she scoffed rubbing her somewhat big belly.

"It sounds good." I laughed.

"Have you thought about any names?" She asked. Hell yea I did.

"Yea Amylis kyaire Williams jr"

"No mf"she mugged.

"Mcht so you not tryn name my son after me?"

"One it's a girl and two no I want my son to have a name for himself. Especially if he's not gonna live up to his daddy name which I pray to god that he doesn't"

"What you tryna say?" I questioned.

"That his daddy ain't shit and he doesn't know how to treat women. My "son" will be the opposite"

"I know how to treat women" I claimed. I treat the women that I actually care about good and I treat bitches accordingly.

"Yea like shit" she cracked up laughing.

"You played" I laughed. " drive safe Ard"

"I will"

"Call me if you need anything and eat something please." I insisted. I bet you $200 she ain't eat this morning.

"I'm not hungry"

"Taliece I'm not playing with you feed my fucking baby"

"I will" she said rolling her eyes.