💜part 38💜(final)

1 year later

Jungkook put his pen down, leaning his back against the swivel chair. He decided to himself that he's done with the work. Jungkook clear his table, putting the stacked up files into one place and get his bag before storming out of his office room.

Jungkook smile, can't wait to come home. He is feeling so tired right now. But he know, stepping his feet inside the house while being greeted by the love all his life, his all tiredness will be gone.

Time skip...

"Hubby!!" Taehyung run to Jungkook and throw himself on Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook chuckle and caress Taehyung's smooth hair. That's what he thought. Everyday being welcomed with a warming heart from his dear wifey, Jungkook is grateful enough.

"I missed you soo much! You came home early today, hubby". Taehyung said as soon as he pull away from the hug.

"Yeap. I miss my babies too. And I'm really tired, baby. I guess some kisses can make all this tiredness gone. Don't you think so, princess?" Jungkook said as he wrap his arms around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung chuckle and pinch Jungkook's nose. "You teasy hubby. Come here then".

Their lips connected, kissing each other passionately like there's no tomorrow. It's been years, yet they never get tired of each other's lips.

Their lips parted when Jungkook feel some soft touches on his leg. Both of them look down and notice a little hand tugging on Jungkook's leg. Once her parents notice her presence, she make a grabby hands towards her father while showing her cute doe eyes.

Jungkook chuckle and pick up the little kid. "Hello, my little angel". Jungkook said as he touch the kid's nose causing her to let out soft giggles.

Taehyung chuckle and ruffle the baby's hair.

"She has been missing you too. Look how happy she is after you pick her up".

"Aww my baby really miss me so much. I miss you too, honey". Jungkook said and hug the baby tightly.

"Hubby, go freshen up first. And come down to have lunch with us, okay? You left early this morning and Hana was sad that you didn't feed her breakfast". Taehyung said, taking his daughter from Jungkook's hand, as the little girl already make grabby hands towards him.

"I'm so sorry, baby. Okay then I'll take a bath first after that I'll feed her. Wait for me, my princesses". Jungkook said as he kiss both Taehyung and his daughter's forehead before he head upstairs.

It's a beautiful family, with their one year old daughter named Jeon Hana. Hana was born in a perfect condition. Taehyung gave birth to Hana in a smooth way without having any operations or bad effects to them. Jungkook was so grateful that he finally got a baby, their own first daughter.

Hana is a very good girl, doesn't cry in the middle of the night. Yet she's a very light sleeper too. At the morning, Taehyung will wake up early and after that Hana will wake up without crying even though she found none of her parents beside her.

Hana was born in a very beautiful look. She has a pair of beautiful hazel eyes like her mama and her front teeth exposing her two bunny teeth that he got from her dada.

Her first word was 'mama'. And Jungkook is still being unsatisfied for that. Sometimes he'll sulk whenever Hana call him as mama, even tho he has tried hard to train Hana to call him 'dada'. There's a time when he accidentally overforced Hana to call him dada, causing Hana to cry out loud. Jungkook got scolded by Taehyung and because of that he never force Hana ever again. He learnt the fact that Hana will grow up and finally be able to call him as 'dada'.

"Ma..ma ma ma!"

Taehyung look at Hana who is looking at him with her doe eyes.

"Aww is my baby hungry? You want dada to feed you?"

"Ma ma ma ma". Hana said while giving multiple taps on Taehyung's shoulder with her tiny hands.

"Okay okay let's go to the kitchen and wait for your dada hmm?" Taehyung walk to the kitchen while giving kisses on Hana's whole face causing the little girl to giggle loudly exposing her bunny teeth.

Time skip...

"Shh..shh princess don't cry...dada is sorry hmm". Jungkook is busy walking around the beach with the crying Hana in his arms. They are at the edge of the beach with their slippers off. Jungkook went close to the water and teasingly bend down, acting like he want to put Hana on the water, but Hana began to whimper, don't want her feet to touch the water. But the stubborn Jungkook keep on teasing his daughter causing her to cry out loud. And here's Jungkook who is still comforting his crying child.

"I just left you a while ago and you already make her cry hmm, you naughty hubby?" Taehyung said while approaching the panicked dad and the crying daughter.

"I'm sorry, baby. I didn't know she would be afraid of water"

Taehyung smile. "It's okay, hubby. She will be okay with this. Look honey I got you an ice cream". Taehyung said with baby voice while showing Hana a cup of ice cream. As he expected, Hana start to giggle jumping in her dada's arms, showing how excited she is. She automatically stopped crying with the tears still on her cheeks.

Jungkook facepalmed. "I took a whole 30 minutes to comfort her and you did it in just a minute. It's not fair, baby". Jungkook whine and wipe Hana's tears.

Taehyung chuckle. "What to do? She's just like me, one ice cream really change everything. Now stay still. I'm going to feed her and also you". Taehyung said and he start to feed Hana the chocolate ice cream. Hana do the tiny jumps again in her dada's arms.

"She really love chocolate, hubby. Just like you". Taehyung said and he feed Jungkook the ice cream.

"Yeah, and she's really scared of water, just like her mama".

Taehyung chuckle. "Yeah, she's indeed our daughter".

Taehyung take another cup, but it's strawberry ice cream. He start to feed Hana but he frown when Hana make a disgusted face after tasting it. Hana then make the grabby hands towards the chocolate ice cream.

"My baby don't like strawberry ice cream? Okay then I'll just eat it by myself". Taehyung pout and eat the strawberry ice cream. Jungkook chuckle looking at his wifey.

Time skip...

Hana giggle loudly when Taehyung kiss on her whole face. Her fists throwing punches in the air while her legs can't stop kicking, showing how excited she is.

Sudden Hana make a grabby hands towards something. Taehyung and Jungkook look at the direction and found after knowing their child is pointing at the sunset. Hana is really a tiny version of Taehyung.

Jungkook pull Taehyung closer as they look at the sunset. Hana's face is literally glowing and her little eyes squinted by the sunlight.

Jungkook kiss Taehyung's forehead. "Thank you baby. For coming into my life. For living with me and sacrificed to give birth to our daughter. I love you so much, baby".

Taehyung smile. "Thank you too hubby. I'm glad that I have you as my husband. I promised to stay together with you. Let's stay happy in our little family. I love you too, hubby". Taehyung said as they look at each other in a loving gaze.

"D..da..da".

Jungkook's head immediately move to his daughter's direction.

"D..da da da..." Hana giggle and make grabby hands towards Jungkook, asking her dada to carry her.

Jungkook take Hana from Taehyung's arm and swing her around causing her to giggle loudly. Jungkook hug his baby tightly.

"You called me dada! I love you angel I love you so much".

Jungkook pull Taehyung closer and tug the strands of hair behind his ear. He plant a very soft kiss on Taehyung's lips.

"I love you, my beautiful wifey".

Taehyung caress Jungkook's cheeks. "I love you too, my sweet hubby".

The family of three hug each other again.

THE END✨