💜part 36💜

Few months have gone. Taehyung is being healthy and healthier while carrying the child in his womb. His pregnancy has reach 5 months old. Jungkook has been taking care of Taehyung really well. To say that Jungkook being strictly caring for him is an understatement. From the first month of Taehyung's pregnancy, Jungkook has forbid the younger to do anything, even a tiny little work. He has also carry Taehyung up to anywhere they go. Jungkook has been so overprotective to him.

Their family members has finally know about Taehyung's pregnancy. They cried while throwing some congratulation's to the husbands. Sometimes their parents and in laws will come to their house to pay them a visit. Besides going to doctor for checkup like arranged in the schedule, Jin also sometimes visit them, doing a slight check up of his future niece of nephew. Jimin and Yoongi also know about this and they are really happy. Jimin squeals while telling them that he can't wait to have that little one call him with the cute 'unckie minnie' nickname.

Jungkook do what he promised, to stay at home to take care of Taehyung. But somehow he will have to go to office for some important meetings that he can't avoid. But nevertheless he never leave Taehyung alone. He will drop Taehyung to his parents for a while or asking Jimin to stay with him. Before going to his office, Jungkook will say tons of 'sorry' and 'take care' that Taehyung somehow had enough of it. Jungkook made sure himself to come home as soon as he finish his work.

Taehyung was also doing well for these months. Unlike other typical pregnant woman, Taehyung didn't have that much nauseous or throw up. He handle his pregnancy pretty well. Jungkook has a really good time handling Taehyung's mood and cravings. Taehyung sleep peacefully at night and wake up whining to Jungkook to eat some weird food as his cravings. Taehyung is into sour food during his pregnancy. He sometimes wants sweet and super sour pork or sometimes a very sour fruits such as lemon and strawberries. Jungkook sometimes facepalm seeing Taehyung eat the lemon without having any expression on his face.

Anyway, anywhere and any day, Jungkook will make sure that he will be with Taehyung. He will even accompany Taehyung outside of the bathroom whenever Taehyung want to pee. At the moment Taehyung get into the toilet, Jungkook from outside will say things like 'baby, are you okay there, baby do you want me to help you, baby or you done' and etc. Taehyung just smile and sometimes shake his head at his protective husband.

Today is Sunday and Jungkook decided to be with Taehyung all day. They just came home from having a little date after Taehyung craving for a strawberry ice cream. And right now they are just chilling on the couch watching some movies while Jungkook feeding Taehyung some popcorn.

"Baby, I want a celebration for your pregnancy".

"Do we need that, hubby?"

"For us, of course we do. I want to tell the whole world that my wifey is pregnant. I also want them to pray for the good things for us. How about we hold a party, baby? We will invite our whole family along with our friends and my workers". Jungkook suggest.

Taehyung nod his head. "Sure, hubby. I support everything you wanna do. Let me ask hyungie and mom when will be free. After that we will pick a suitable date for the party. By the way do you need some help, hubby?"

"It's okay, baby. I will do everything and ask Yoongi hyung to help me. He will be happy to do it, don't worry. Just so you know, the celebration of your pregnancy will be very grand and going smoothly for you, baby".

"I trust you, hubby". Taehyung snuggle to Jungkook's chest and inhale his shirt.

"Hmm hubby..you smell so good".

"Really, baby?"

"Yeah. You smell like.. strawberry! Hubby, can I have some strawberries?"

Jungkook chuckle. He put his hand on Taehyung's stomach that is starting to grow.