💜part 8💜

After finish mopping the floor, Taehyung go outside of the kitchen and he can the main door is opened. He approach it. Peeking his head outside the door, Taehyung found Jungkook who is sitting on the stairs. His head is slightly up, probably looking at the sky.

Taehyung approach his husband and clear his throat.

"May I sit with you?"

Jungkook look up to Taehyung who is having sweet smile on his face. Jungkook sit up properly and nod his head, allowing his husband to sit beside him.

Taehyung smile and take his seat beside Jungkook.

"I thought you're sleeping already".

Jungkook shake his head. "It's still early. And I'm not that tired actually". Jungkook said as Taehyung remembered that Jungkook came home early than his usual.

"I see".

"What about you? You're not tired?"

"Hmm not really. Just like you, I finished my work early at 3 just now. So I came home and prepared your dinner".

Jungkook nod. "Taehyung ah, may I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Do you ever feel tired?"

"Tired? What do you mean, Jungkook?"

"I mean.. you're waking up early, prepare my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner. Even while working, you still have have time to do the housechores, like laundry and cleaning the house. You're sleeping early and not being able to eat with me, I understand that. But have you ever tired on living like this everyday, working and doing housechores at the same time?"

Taehyung just look at Jungkook. That's the first time Jungkook speak that many words to him. It makes him kind of shocked.

Taehyung smile. "Right..I even think I have a superpower. Right, Jungkook?" Taehyung tease a little.

Seeing Jungkook confused face, it made Taehyung chuckle.

"Jungkook ah, I'm a human. I deserve to be tired. But I'm talking about my responsibilities, which I can never avoid in my life. I'm a worker, and also a husband. To be honest, I don't even know how I can do those things at the same time. But I realised, I have to it. And because of that...I will have to manage my time everyday".

"From the beginning, I would have to plan my time in doing something. At the morning, I would wake up and 6 to prepare your breakfast. After that I would have breakfast together with you and we go to work together. I know you usually come back home around 1 pm. So I come home around 12 to prepare your lunch and clean the house, before I go to the shop again. When I came back earlier than you, I would cook your dinner, do the laundry and iron both of our clothes. Folding your clothes, I usually do it as soon as I finished drying your clothes. And after you come back, we eat together but if I have to wake up early I will sleep first, which is the reason why I can't have dinner with you sometimes. My routine goes continuously like that day after day, until now". Taehyung tell his routine and Jungkook just listen to it, not showing any sign that he's  uninterested.

Taehyung look at Jungkook. "My mother told me after getting married, it's important to manage our time. Especially when we have to multitask like working and managing household at the same time. My mom used to become like me. So I learnt everything from her. Managing times really benefits me to carry my responsibilities. My responsibilities in being a worker..."

"And be your husband at the same time". Taehyung continue while looking deep in Jungkook's eyes.

Hearing that, Jungkook look at Taehyung who is already looking at him.