💜part 28💜

"I'm home".

Taehyung's eyes on the TV switched to his husband who is approaching him from the front door. "Hubby, you're back".

Jungkook nod. He plop his butt down on the sofa lazily before laying his head on Taehyung's lap. "Ahh I'm so tired".

Taehyung giggle. "Really? How can you be so tired, Kookie?"

"I had a meeting just now. And too my reports to check. I don't wanna do it anymore so I come home to see you. I miss you, baby". With closed eyes, Jungkook plant a kiss on Taehyung's thigh.

"I miss you too hubby. Guess I just changed the workaholic CEO of Jeon Company, huh?" Taehyung said with teasing smile.

"You can say that, honey. Let me lay on your lap for a while".

"Of course, hubby. Take a rest". Taehyung just let him be, while his fingers playing with Jungkook's hair.

"Oh Jungkookie, just now Jimin called me. He said that he want to come here later. Nothing much he said, just want to hang out. Did Yoongi hyung said anything to you?"

Jungkook open his eyes, looking at Taehyung. "Really? He didn't. Aishh that oldie don't even want to tell me anything. What time will they come, baby?"

"Around 4 later".

Jungkook get up. "Oh, we have a lot of time then. Do you wanna prepare something for them, baby?"

Taehyung nod his head. "I was thinking to bake a cake for them. Just a simple chocolate cake. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course Taehyungie. Let me help you with that".

"Sure. But go freshen up first hubby. You're stink". Taehyung scrunch his nose.

"Hey, I'm not that stink". Jungkook said as he began to sniff his both armpits. "Yeahh I'm not that stink. How could you said that to me, baby". Jungkook said pouting.

Taehyung giggle. "Aww my cute hubby. Okay okay you're not stink. I'm just joking. Take a good bath yeah? I'll be waiting for you here".

"Okay my baby". Jungkook grab his bag. He ruffle Taehyung's silky hair before going to their shared bedroom.

************************************
"Hubby no!! Stop chasing me please". Taehyung whine while running around the house, from his husband who is chasing him. While baking their cake, Jungkook want to pour some wheat flour from the packaging. But he accidentally over pour it making the flour flew to his face, creating his look like a ghost because his whole face looks white. He chase Taehyung because the younger was busy laughing at him that his stomach hurts.

"No. Come here now, you brat Jeon Taehyung. How dare you laugh at your own husband huh?" Jungkook shout from behind.

"Hubby, I'm sorry. You just look really funny. Like a funny ghost". And then he laugh again, not knowing what his his husband is capable of. Jungkook run faster and finally caught Taehyung as he push the younger against the wall. Then he trapped Taehyung in his arms make the other gasp.

"You can't run away from me any more, baby". Jungkook said with a smirk.

Taehyung pout. "It's not fair. You're a sprinter, hubby".

"Yeah my luck, right. I finally caught this naughty wifey of mine". Jungkook said as he touch Taehyung's nose.

"I'm sowwy, hubby". Taehyung said, playing with his fingers.

"Oh baby, you're cute. But I won't let you go this time. Now get ready for..CHEEK FIGHT!!"

Taehyung laugh loudly while closing his eyes when Jungkook smacked their cheeks together left and right. He even try hard to push Jungkook. But what can those tiny hands do? So he just lightly punch Jungkook's chest that seems to have no effect to the older.