💜part 7💜

Jungkook is having some pancakes for his breakfast made by his husband. Sipping his coffee, he saw Taehyung who is coming down the stairs wearing his working shirt. Taehyung sit in front of Jungkook.

"Jungkook ah, how is it?" Taehyung ask with a smile.

With the usual cold face, Jungkook just nod. But his response really made Taehyung smile even wider.

"I'm glad you like it".

"Are you going to work?"

"Yeap". Taehyung reply.

"Okay then. I'll drop you to your work". Jungkook said emotionless.

"What? No it's okay Jungkook. I usually walk to my workplace".

Jungkook look at Taehyung. "It's in the city right?"

Taehyung nod.

"The city is far away from my house. Let's go by my car".

"B..but.."

"No buts, Kim Taehyung". Jungkook's voice become deep.

Taehyung is kind of scared looking at Jungkook. So he just nod his head.

"O..okay Jungkook".

Time skip...

Jungkook stop his car in front of a coffee shop. That's when he realized that the coffee shop Taehyung's working is right in front of his company.

Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt, and look beside at his husband. "Jungkook ah, thank you for dropping me at my workplace".

Jungkook just hummed in response.

"I'm getting off now. Do your work properly, Jungkook. And don't get too stressed, okay?"

Jungkook nod his head. Like I don't know when will this coldie reply properly to his husband.

Taehyung smile and get out of Jungkook's car. Jungkook then continue to drive to his company.

Time skip...

"Morning coffee for you, boss". Yoongi said as he put the cup of coffee on Jungkook's table. Then he take his seat in front of Jungkook.

"Thank you, Yoongi hyung".

"My pleasure. Anyway you're kind of late than usual. I mean you can come here anytime you want. But just wondering, is something happened?"

Jungkook shake his head. "Nothing bad happened. It's kind of traffic this morning. And I just sent Taehyung to his workplace".

"Oh, your husband is working? Wow it must be hard".

"Hard? Why?"

"He's working, and at the same time he cooks for you, cleans the house and do the laundry. Like I think it's difficult and he's gonna be tired as hell".

Jungkook started to think something in his head. Yeah, if Taehyung is working, can he even cook lunch and dinner for Jungkook? Cause both of them is the same, going to work at early morning. And surely Taehyung will finish at night.

"Anyway, where he's working at?"

"At the coffee shop down there". Jungkook point his index finger outside the window.

"You mean that coffee shop right in front of our building? You know the coffee shop is quite famous. It's your luck that your husband works there".

"How is that my luck?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. At least you guys are near with each other, I guess. Maybe if you're stressed or something, you can just look through the window and see your husband?"