💜part 19💜

"Jiminshii!"

"Taehyung shii!"

The boys bump their chest towards each other, giving themselves a very tight hug.

"I missed you".

"I missed you too Taetae. How are you. Oh, does your hubby know that you're meeting me?"

"Of course Jungkook know. I told him already, Jimin ah". Taehyung said shyly while looking down.

"Mehh you're blushing...what happened, babe".

"What happened? Nothing happened, Jiminie".

Jimin just laugh it off. They order drinks and as soon as that talk with each other.

"So how's your life with Jungkook, Taetae?".

Taehyung blushes even more. He start to tell Jimin about everything. Starting from the office party, vacation at the beach and continuously to yesterday, when Jungkook comfort him by their hugs and comfort words. He also told Jimin about their accidental first kiss made Jimin can't stop to coo at the sight of his bestfriend in his blushing state while telling him all that.

"Oh my God, seriously? Taetae?"

Taehyung nod furiously. "Yes, Jiminie. And you know, Jungkook is very different now. He start smiling to me more and talking so soft to me. He made my heart flutter so much, Jiminie".

"Tae, is there any possibilities that Jungkook has falling in love with you?"

......

"What? Love?"

Yoongi nod his head. "Yes. Love. L-O-V-E love. As in feeling of admiring someone with your whole heart, Jungkook".

"I don't think so, hyung". Jungkook said while twirling the pen with his fingers.

"Dude. You're being different around Taehyung. I saw that with my own eyes. Still denying that?" Yoongi sounds in disbelief.

Jungkook stay silent. He can't deny the fact that he start to act different with Taehyung nowadays. He has start to be soft spoken, he can handle the sulking Taehyung in the most gentle way as he could. Not being annoyed by the younger is an understatement. He's aware how Taehyung will blush everytime they start sharing some sweet stares with each other and Jungkook really like that.

The first kiss. Oh God, that moment can't seems to make the way out of his mind. Everytime he look at Taehyung's pouty lips, he remembered the sweet accidental moment. Jungkook's mind has been occupied with the taste of his husband's plump lips. And who would thought, he will have an urge to taste those sweet lips again.

"Jungkook ah, love is hard to be hidden, you know. Maybe you don't have an idea about it. I mean maybe you know, but you decided to shrug it off. In front of my eyes, Jungkook. I saw that how blushing Taehyung was when you did all that to him. Don't you even notice it, boy?"

.....

"I don't know, Jiminie. I mean..me myself know how blushing I was whenever he's near me. But what about him? Did he aware how he treat me, how he always give butterflies in my stomach?" Taehyung end it with sigh leaving his mouth.

"Taehyung, how do you feel when he did all that?"

"Like I said, Jiminie. It gives me so much butterflies. Especially when he gave me those smiles. Oh my God he's so freaking handsome, Jiminshi. Like how can someone look that perfectly good with just a small smile on his face. I can't imagine him showing his big bunny smile to me, Jiminie. Aaahhh I'll be crazy to even imagine that. Jiminiee am I being too delulu?" Taehyung whine as he glue his forehead on the table.