💜part 32💜

"Mommyyy!!" Taehyung hug his mother, who is preparing some pancakes for their breakfast.

"My baby bear has wake up. Good morning son. Where's your hubby hmm?" Mrs Kim ask, ruffling her youngest son's smooth hair.

Taehyung kiss his mother on her cheek. "Good morning, mom. Jungkookie is at the room, will come down in a sec. Where's Jin hyung and Joon hyung, mom?"

"You asked me? They are still sleeping in their room. Would you mind waking them up for me, son? I almost finish making breakfast".

Taehyung gasp. "But mom, what if they were actually making love last night? Oh myy I don't want to see their naked body, mom. Please don't tell me to wake them up". Taehyung whine.

Mrs Kim chuckle as she pinch Taehyung's cheek. "Bear, trust me they were not doing anything. They were waking up early in the morning yesterday and I guess that's why they are waking up late today. Your hyung is just probably stealing the blanket all for himself and having his one leg on your Joon hyung's poor body right now. You're doing fine, baby just wake them up hmm?"

"Hmm okay mom". Taehyung let go of his mother and start to walk upstairs. He tiptoe to the room where his brother is sleeping with his husband and get his ear closer to the door.

"Hmm if they are doing morning sex, I can surely hear them from outside. Hmm should I just barge in?" Taehyung said to himself and about to twist the door knob.

"Boo!".

"AAHH MOMMY--hubby~~you scared me". Taehyung whine at his husband who is chuckling.

"I'm sorry, okay? But what is my naughty baby is doing right in front of other's room hmm? Are you eavesdropping, princess?" He ask while slightly touch Taehyung's chin.

"No hubby I'm not eavesdropping. Mom told me to wake Jin hyung and Joon hyung up. But I'm afraid I will have to see nasty thing they did, Kookie".

"What nasty thing?"

"Who knows they are waking up late because having sex last night? Hubby you have to help me. I will open the door and if I see something I can't see, you must quickly grab my hand and run downstairs together with me okay?"

Jungkook chuckle, finding Taehyung to be so cute. He then nod. "Okay baby. Whenever your ready. I'll just be here with you".

"Okay hubby".

Taehyung knock the door, but hearing no response. He then twist the door knob and open it harshly. He face palm seeing the sight where Jin and Namjoon is still sleeping like a dead person on the bed. His mom's right. Jin is having the blanket all for himself, while his one leg was escaped from the blanket and being laid on Namjoon's body. While Namjoon is tightly hugging Jin's leg. The bed look messy and some pillows scattered on the floor.

Taehyung close his eyes. He inhale, getting his energy before deciding to shout out loud.

"HELLOOOO KNOCKK KNOCKK GOOD MORNINGG WAKEY WAKEY MY BEAUTIFUL BROTHER AND MY BELOVED BROTHER IN LAW. EVEN THE SUN HAS RAISING SO WHY CAN'T YOU BOTH DO THE SAME HUH?!----YAHHH HOW CAN YOU GUSY STILL SLEEPING FOR GOD SAKE!!!"

Taehyung run to the bed and throw himself between the husbands. He start to shake Jin's body.

"Jin hyungg wake up--heyy stop pushing my face, my hubby will be mad at you for pushing his wifey's beautiful face".  Taehyung shout at his brother while Jungkook who is leaning on the door just chuckle.

Taehyung then turn his body to his brother in law as he hug the buff body tightly. "Joonie hyungg wake up...mom has prepared breakfast for us". Taehyung also shake Namjoon's body but the older just wiggling around and mumbling some unknown words while throwing a pillow at a random direction. Taehyung huffed as he let go of Namjoon's body. While thinking of any other way, Jin's hand suddenly roaming around his face make Taehyung shake his head, avoiding Jin's hand to hit his eyes or even inside his nose.