💜part 13💜

Jungkook, who is sitting on the couch is reading his book. From the comic, he look at Taehyung who is arranging some books from the bookshelf.

"Taehyung ah?"

"Yes Jungkook?" Taehyung look at his husband.

"Come here for a while". Jungkook said, patting the seat beside him. Taehyung nod his head and sit beside Jungkook.

"Taehyung ah, I wanna ask you something".

Taehyung nod. "Sure. What is it?"

"I just wanna know. While I was away to the work, are you feeling bored or something, doing alone in this house?"

"Hmm to be honest, yes Jungkook. I mean..while you were away, I did the housechores. But after that, I become bored again. I tried to do more works, but there's nothing left for me to do".

"I see. Is it because of you resign from your past job?"

"Actually, you can say that Jungkook. But never mind. I'm used to it. I would just wait for you to come home, that's all and I'm not going to get bored anymore". Taehyung said with a smile on his face.

"Taehyung ah?"

"Hmm?"

"You know if you're feeling bored at home, you can come to my company anytime?"

Taehyung gasp. "You mean I can see you at your office room?"

Jungkook nod. "Except when I'm having a meeting. But it's fine, you can just wait for me, right?"

"Of course, Jungkook. Goshh I've been waiting to go to your company".

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean..Jeon Company is the biggest company in Korea. So of course I would want to go there, or maybe I can look at you doing your work? Jungkook your office is room is on the higher floor right? I really want to look at the view up from your room. Or maybe I can--"

Taehyung suddenly stop, looking at Jungkook who is unexpectedly listening to him rambling. "I'm sorry I may have spoken too much".

"It's okay. Then...if you like it that bad, you can come to my office anytime you want. The whole company knows you already".

Taehyung smile. "Then, can I come to see you tomorrow, Jungkook?"

Jungkook nod his head. "Sure, you wanna go to the company with me tomorrow?"

"Not in the early morning, Jungkook. I'll see you after I done preparing your lunch. And after that, we'll eat together okay?"

Jungkook just hummed, finding it as a good idea. "If you say so".

Taehyung already smile widely. He can't wait to see his husband working tomorrow.

Time skip...

"Hobi hyung?!"

Hoseok look at the entrance and find someone he really know. "Taehyung ah, you're here".

They hug each other. "Yes, hyung. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine, Taehyung. What about you?"

"I'm doing good too, hyung".

"Great then. Oh do you want to have anything?"

Taehyung shake his head. "No it's okay hyung. I'm going to see Jungkook later. I just came here to meet you".

"That's so nice of you. How are you and Jungkook doing, then?" Hoseok ask, taking his seat beside the younger.

"We are just fine, Hobi hyung. It's just Jungkook has been pretty busy lately. But he's still coming home to have lunch with me. So I guess that's gonna be fine".