💜part 35💜

For these three months, things have have been going really well for Jungkook and Taehyung. They start to love each other more. Their love towards each other grow bigger and bigger that none of them forget to say I love you's towards each other in everything they do.

Jungkook has also start to change very much. He's not the coldie people used to know anymore. Jungkook start to be like him when he was kids, the cheerful, bubbly guy and love to play around with others. Everyone compliment Taehyung as the lucky guy managed to change his husband into the good effect. Well who wouldn't. Everytime someone asks how can Jungkook change, Jungkook proudly said that it's because of his beautiful wifey.

Jungkook has also overcome his trauma. With the magical help of Taehyung, Jungkook finally can control himself when hearing loud thunders. The memories of him getting bullied also start to fade little by little. Even though it's hard, Jungkook did it. Sometimes he just flinched everytime he heard thunder. But everyone flinch when it's thunder, right? Jungkook is not the same as previous times anymore, where he would be crying and trembling everytime he heard thunders. When something like that happen, Taehyung is being fast enough to hug him while giving him smooching kisses and comforting words. Jungkook feel glad that he got Taehyung by his side. The younger did so much to protect him at any cost.

Jungkook's relation with his workers start to get nice and calm. Being someone who start to show his smiles more, Jungkook start to change his behaviours towards his workers. He won't get mad for the tiniest mistake his workers accidentally do. And if he has any urge to shout to anyone, he simply calm down by remembering his wifey's advice that he needed to control his anger. Because of that, Jeon Company's staffs also start to adore Jungkook's behaviour. And they also thanked Taehyung for changing their boss.

The sweet bond between Jungkook and Taehyung has also become stronger. Lately Jungkook has been really shameless for kissing Taehyung right in front of their family members. If Taehyung don't want to kiss him back out of shyness, he will simply pout and sulk made Taehyung has to give up. The family members coo at them and the teasy ones start to call Jungkook whipped husband but he could care less about it. He's admit that he's indeed whipped to Taehyung. Taehyung gave up to Jungkook's boldness and end up just let his husband do anything to him right in front of their family members.

On Taehyung's birthday, Jungkook surprised his wifey with a flight ticket to somewhere as their honeymoon. Taehyung felt overwhelmed that he give non stop kisses to Jungkook and tons of thanks. Taehyung was so happy. The place they are going for their honeymoon is Taehyung's dream place, that he wanna go with someone special there. After doing some preparation with Jungkook completing his pending works, they finally landed softly to their honeymoon place. They are going outside of Korea for about a week.

We call it as honeymoon, of course it won't complete without some spicy moments from the husbands. Taehyung found a new way to seduce his husband and they end up making love many rounds on the first night they arrive at their hotel room. In every kisses and hugs while making love, Jungkook give unstoppable compliments, saying how beautiful Taehyung looked in lingerie, which is the new way of Taehyung to seduce his husband. Yet they never feel enough exploring each other's body, dedicating to how deep they fell in love towards one and another.

For the past 6 days, they had gone to many places and exploring many types of food. They also managed to learn some new languages from the country. There's no day without them having date with each other. Hand in hand walking around the beautiful city, taking some pictures together as memories and sharing some kisses whenever they had chance. Oh how beautiful it is to spend that much long time with your love one right?

And here are they right now, hand in hand looking at the beautiful tall tower in front of their eyes. The tower is looking so shiny with some lights surround it. People are here and there, looking at the shining tall building while taking some pictures.